450R VS YFZ450

also i forgot to mention my 450r with the hrc kit now beats a stock banshee by 4 lengths and has a slightly higher top speed, so I KNOW its faster top speed then a stock yfz PERIOD

312331[/snapback]

WOW !!!!!YOU MEAN TO TELL US YOUR PIPED HIGH RISED CAMMED 450 CC LADYBUG CAN BEAT A STOCK 350CC SHE WOW AND IT HAS A HIGHER TOP SPEED THA N A STOCK YFZ . YOU MUST BE LIKE THE FASTEST GUY AROUND MAN :bolt: WE ARE AMAZED YOUR HOPPED UP BIKE CAN BEAT OTHER STOCK MACHINES ,GREAT KILL MAN :notworthy:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah somebody let me "borrow" there stuff :rolleyes: anyway it may be quicker stock, but it aint faster. and they're so close stock so again stop arguing. rider has everything to do with it when 2 machines are so close in performance. and i wouldnt say the suspension is better either

Edited by 2K1Banshee350

u cant go by that until uve run them side by side with EQUAL riders. the banshee feels quicker then the 450r, well guess what it isnt! thats just its power low end transistioning into a great mid range which makes it "feel" fast. i even rabn even with a piped,cool head banshee till top speed (which wasnt very much more). the yfz also has a "hit" and feels faster. well top speed i KNOW it isnt, they're about the same. acceleration is debatable

312876[/snapback]

hey!! ur gay!!

why wouldnt they be equal? im not fucking schizophrenic.

312878[/snapback]

all you she owners out there, your wasteing our money ,if we want to go really fast we need to go down to the stealership and get a new 450r ,it beats a banshee by like 4 bike lengths and has higher top speed than a yfz 450 , thers no point in trying to argue about it guys ,

honda really came through on this one!! :yank: all bikes pay tribute to the ladybug cause they rock! :headbang: