450R VS YFZ450

im gonna race the yfz with my hrc honda when i get the chance. I WILL HAVE PICS AND ALL if the yfz wins, so be it, but i doubt a stock one will beat mine. that 450r ur buddies got is the slowest modded one ive ever heard of. tell him to let a real mechanic do his work :rolleyes: and thats no excuse. i remember racing a stock yfz back when i had my one stock banshee and lost everytime, but top speed was the same. well so was the hondas compared to the banshee and it beat a stock banshee also. and ran with a piped one till top speed. idc how many bs posts u have, that makes u no less of a biased liar. o and nyuk im inviting u to ride sometime, how bout it? also i forgot to mention my 450r with the hrc kit now beats a stock banshee by 4 lengths and has a slightly higher top speed, so I KNOW its faster top speed then a stock yfz PERIOD

Edited by 2K1Banshee350

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my offer still stands son. lets meet up and ill whoop your ass everytime on my stock yfz. youve talked enough shit around here to last a lifetime. youve talked shit thru 11 pages of a thread now. no one will repsect you around here thats for sure. i seriously doubt youll ever get a serious reply to any question and youll prolly be made fun of for jus tabout everything you say. your comments so far have made us all aware of what kind of retard you are..

312280[/snapback]

well, take a look at my enterance to the HQ. i was a retard, asshole, dickhead, knob jokie... whatever you want to call it and i THINK i have the respect of 1 or 2 people on here. iv only been here for 2 years now.

loco you will have alot more respect from the people on this site. even if you really do know how to jet :unsure: . loco didnt come here and be an arse hole like me, he didnt piss people off either.

2K1Banshee350, if your going to keep talking shit on here you will lose the respect of the others on this site... and beleive me.... its not easy to get it back!!!!

keep dreaming with that magic yfz. u make a pretty bold claim for a stock quad. idc if u beat THAT guy on his 450r, and if it runs like shit to u, he better get it checked out. i have seen so many posts of ppl claiming the samething u have but vice versa. its all biased bullshit. ive seen races with the honda winning too

well, here is something. no 2 bikes are the exact same. nighty has a friend in holland. he has the black and yellow LE yfz450 edition. nighty`s cousin "ab" has the 04 blue version. the only differance between the 2 bikes is "ab has a pipe on his 450. when nighty came over here, he and i had a little drag race. i didnt do that bad a job keeping up with him on his shee and when we were finished he said my yfz450 is alot faster than "ab`s".

so, there is obviously something that the uk and europe do different when making there bikes. yes you 450r may be faster than an average 450r but it may not be. in a straight line the only thing that has kicked my 450`s ass is a banshee and a highly modded, costom made, walsh ktm 525.

do you see a honda 450r in the list?????

2 years already tit? why i remember it was just yesterday you were a sheepfucker.j/k. dude seems to be coming around,i gotta hand it to guys like tit who hung around after much abuse and became a valued member of hq.

2 years already tit? why i remember it was just yesterday you were a sheepfucker.j/k. dude seems to be coming around,i gotta hand it to guys like tit who hung around after much abuse and became a valued member of hq.

312485[/snapback]

i am mistaken, i have been here for 2 years but after a year i forgot my password. its was a year ago in december that i was a sheepfucker and came in here under the name of tithead.

Edited by tithead

well, take a look at my enterance to the HQ. i was a retard, asshole, dickhead, knob jokie... whatever you want to call it and i THINK i have the respect of 1 or 2 people on here. iv only been here for 2 years now.

awww tit, we all luv, even if you are a sheepfucker..... ya....wedgie.gif

loco you will have alot more respect from the people on this site. even if you really do know how to jet  :unsure: . loco didnt come here and be an arse hole like me, he didnt piss people off either.

haha. i dont know about not being an asshole and pissing people off. im sure theres a couple that may not like me... :rolleyes:

the camera i used for the pics was borrowed

312294[/snapback]

about like your other current fourwheeled rides? :)

ps, the yamaha is faster. rode em both today at work on asphalt so hookup wasnt an issue. the blue one was faster, more controlable, had better suspension, and looks way cooler. dude, the yamaha is a better quad. and to prove my point on displacement again, its even got a smaller motor than the TRX.