• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James, why you gotta make our 450s look so bad?  :(  :(  :(

:D

311937[/snapback]

cos im the pimp round here..... eat your heart out led! :D

thanks for the comments on my bike stephen, push the throttle, nyuk and sick boy!

now, who was the guys that tyler was getting pissed at. i want to see what he has to say. i have beaten the 450r`s on the mx track. on the big straights when im head to head with a 450r i open that beast up and she hauls past the honda`s.

Nice bike tits!! :cheers:

cos im the pimp round here..... eat your heart out led!  :D

thanks for the comments on my bike stephen, push the throttle, nyuk and sick boy!

now, who was the guys that tyler was getting pissed at. i want to see what he has to say. i have beaten the 450r`s on the mx track. on the big straights when im head to head with a 450r i open that beast up and she hauls past the honda`s.

311970[/snapback]

that 450r must have been set up very poorly. i'll be honest if the yfz wins stock for stock, it isnt more then a length. ive done PLENTY of races against a yfz and my 450r to know they arent that far apart. my 450r with the hrc kit will edge a stock yfz for a fact. w/e it sounded like it had a pipe, either way that 450r was set up pretty poor if it loses to ANY stock quad. and i have no reason to not believe anybody on what they have. like i said those quads and bikes were bought between TWO ppl over 6 years of buying and trading. believe me, we are not rich. we live in a normal home with substandard vehicles, we just love the toys! so lets put this bullshit behind us. the banshee,450r, and yfz are all great machines and are all close in stock form, but from my experience both 450s out accelerate it, but have the same top speed stock for stock. o and i have no doubts nyuks banshee would beat my quads

that 450r must have been set up very poorly. i'll be honest if the yfz wins stock for stock, it isnt more then a length. ive done PLENTY of races against a yfz and my 450r to know they arent that far apart. my 450r with the hrc kit will edge a stock yfz for a fact. w/e it sounded like it had a pipe, either way that 450r was set up pretty poor if it loses to ANY stock quad. and i have no reason to not believe anybody on what they have. like i said those quads and bikes were bought between TWO ppl over 6 years of buying and trading. believe me, we are not rich. we live in a normal home with substandard vehicles, we just love the toys! so lets put this bullshit behind us. the banshee,450r, and yfz are all great machines and are all close in stock form, but from my experience both 450s out accelerate it, but have the same top speed stock for stock. o and i have no doubts nyuks banshee would beat my quads

312171[/snapback]

We except your apology..........That's what your doing right? :P

for talkin like an asshole yes, but my opinion still stands and so does my collection

312193[/snapback]

As far as Im concerned, you can take ur opinion and collection somewhere else. Youve done enough bullshiting in this thread to put a bad name for urself. Everytime you post, people are gonna think, "Theres that 13 year old kid that is full of shit." You may want to find a new home for your thoughts and collection. Just MY opinion. Have a nice day.

no bullshittin from me. take ur magic yfz somewhere else if ur gonna be that way

312271[/snapback]

my offer still stands son. lets meet up and ill whoop your ass everytime on my stock yfz. youve talked enough shit around here to last a lifetime. youve talked shit thru 11 pages of a thread now. no one will repsect you around here thats for sure. i seriously doubt youll ever get a serious reply to any question and youll prolly be made fun of for jus tabout everything you say. your comments so far have made us all aware of what kind of retard you are..

keep dreaming with that magic yfz. u make a pretty bold claim for a stock quad. idc if u beat THAT guy on his 450r, and if it runs like shit to u, he better get it checked out. i have seen so many posts of ppl claiming the samething u have but vice versa. its all biased bullshit. ive seen races with the honda winning too

keep dreaming with that magic yfz. u make a pretty bold claim for a stock quad. idc if u beat THAT guy on his 450r, and if it runs like shit to u, he better get it checked out. i have seen so many posts of ppl claiming the samething u have but vice versa. its all biased bullshit. ive seen races with the honda winning too

312293[/snapback]

keep dreaming? i said ill race you. lets meet up. where you at? i repeat my bold claim: i will flat out stomp you on my STOCK yfz450. quit making excuses for that other guys 450r. its just weak like yours. lets line them up...and for the fuckin record dickhead, i have been here for almost 3 years now, have over 4000 posts, and have earned the respect of the people on this site. when you can say that for yourself you can call me out on my so called claims..