450R VS YFZ450

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

besides who ru kidding?? that blue yfz in the pic has graphics and no hand guards and a stock bumper. hmmmmm i dont believe u :yank:

311646[/snapback]

That pic was posted when Tyler first got it.What don't you believe?That someone can take off the gay factory graphics,and buy a new bumper?I hope to god you wear a rubber when you fuck. :lol: And where in the fuck do you see a aftermarket pipe???

Edited by SICK BOY

yeah ur pics real,but ur just trying to bust my balls. when it comes time to ride ur :cry:  and im  :dance:

311572[/snapback]

why the hell would he be crying, you can only ride one quad at a time, and why the hell would he want to be on anything besides a shee?! for me its not only that you dont have them, but why the hell would you want so many? i could see having a trail quad, a dirtbike, and a race quad, but after that, its a waiste.and there is no possible way an 18 year old could buy all that wihtout selling drugs or having loaded parents, unless your a chick, i bet you can make some big money as a hooker. does it really take 10 pages to tell someone that a yfz is faster than a 450r :confused:

dude both of our yfzs are stock. they both have the air box lid pulled and the spark arrestor removed. where do you see a pipe on there? if you want ill go take some pictures of how they sit right at this moment and itll be the same as they have been in any picture or video of them. i think i know my own quads and if they were not stock i would admit to it, i have nohting to hide. our buddies 450r has a cam, ported, piped and its slow. our stock yfzs will beat that thing everytime. there is no opinion here its plain and simple fact.its been tested over and over again. where do you live? ill meet up with you somewhere and we can run them. your 450r against my bone stock yfz and ill walk on your ass everytime.