is kazza safe

AtvStunter

Kazaa Lite ++ works really good cause it blocks any spyware or adware, but the FCC is cracking down heavily on it so most popular songs today are hard as hell to find on there. Oh and its not kazaa that's gonna give you the virus, its the shiet you download from other people that'll give you problems. If you have anything thats a P2P download, there will always be viruses passed around like some street whore. Make sure that if you're using a P2P program, that you have both an anti virus program to protect it, and that you have a firewall program as well. Always good to be safe especially if you just got a new computer like in your case......I just got a new Gateway laptop and have both Norton Antivirus and MacAfee firewall to protect it. Although it isn't a 100% secturity that I won't get a virus, but its still better than having nothing at all.

I had Napster when it was free, then Bearshare, then Kazaa Lite, now I'm usin' WinMX and no complaints, works great.

Kazaa Lite worked ok but after I spent like 8 hours trying to download one goddamn song and EVERY copy had dialtones in the middle of the fucking thing (it was "Step Up" from Drowning Pool), I switched to WinMX and got it perfect the first time, and fast.

Stclark does Ares support exe files too? If there was a limitation to WinMX, it's that you can only search for video, audio, and pix...

Edited by BenBB