life and choices

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word!!

best advice you will ever get

make sure you wear a rubber, trust no chick there have been many girls

where i live show up pregant that claimed they were on birth control only later to find out they havent taken it at all. lying bitchs.

to me , tear up anything in college that you can and when you go home knock some off the other girl but like stclark said you are going to be opening a lot of drama.

:yank:

i only have shity pic of meagan, the one at school with me, but i have a bunch fo the g/f. u should be able to tell, since im in hte pic of the g/f.

nvm, all of the files i have r too big to download and im to dumb to figure out how to get around it

srry guys

...hell i had all kinds,best freinds girlfriends,girls pretty enough to be models,and a double team with a horney as hell 200 pounder...

292789[/snapback]

lol was that 200 pounder the case where you had to "take one for the team"? ive had one of those experiences alsol.l

im telling you man, live it up, do what you can, but like brooke said, be SAFE.

fuk em before they fuk you. lol j/k

high school girls are trouble man..they start dating an older guy, try to be more mature than they really are. Plus all the other guys she talks to every day at school..not that i have had problems with this..but i know how i was in high school..if you had a chance to get in it, you took it. lol

Best advice is to find someone your own age....closer to you. Just don't get burned sitting around and waiting.

Do what you feel is right man, I dated a girl for 8 years. Started dating her in highschool (I was 17, she was 15) We made it all the way through both of our college careers in love and doing the long distance thing, LA to Sacramento seeing each other about once a month. We broke up still in love but realized we were living 2 different lives. She wanted to stay in LA and myself in Norcal. We still talk occasionally and I do not regret dating her that long at all......even though I did pass up a lot of nice ass in college. Hope things work out for the best for ya.

Do what you feel is right man, I dated a girl for 8 years. Started dating her in highschool (I was 17, she was 15) We made it all the way through both of our college careers in love and doing the long distance thing, LA to Sacramento seeing each other about once a month. We broke up still in love but realized we were living 2 different lives. She wanted to stay in LA and myself in Norcal. We still talk occasionally and I do not regret dating her that long at all......even though I did pass up a lot of nice ass in college. Hope things work out for the best for ya.

293316[/snapback]

damn thats just depressing dude...im so sorry for that...not for the girl you had who was apparently kick ass but all the stuff you missed...oh well im sure she was worth it.

thanks for all of ur input guys.....u all say pretty much the same thing.. and i assume u guys r right. the g/f and i hi sum bad shit w/ my exams this week, she said we need to talk to see if it will even last the rest of the week. so i guess on friday i will know if she is worth stayin with. or if the new one is worth even dating.

AHH, she said i need to foucs on my exams..............kinda fuckin hard when ur worried bout ur g/f dumping u...thanks goofball! that is really gunna help me fail my last exam tom, b/c it sure as hell fucked over the 2 i had today.

peace out

tom..who's tom, i thought you had a girlfriend  :lol:  j/k

293706[/snapback]

hahaha :rotflmao: