Son of a bitch

kotin6

my buddie used my banshee when I went TDY for the week and he burned his pants on the SST chrome pipe. It melted them to it and now i have these black spots burned on to my pipes? He was wearing some jordan warm up pants or something. Anyone know a way to get this shit off my pipes?

my buddie used my banshee when I went TDY for the week and he burned his pants on the SST chrome pipe. It melted them to it and now i have these black spots burned on to my pipes? He was wearing some jordan warm up pants or something. Anyone know a way to get this shit off my pipes?

292136[/snapback]

I had some old pipes that I bought from a boy that was busted and had oil all over the damn place. It was burnt on to the pipe. I tried just about everything, until I found a can of Paint Stripper/Gasket Remover. I just sprayed it on there and that shit just started bubbling and I wiped a bunch of it off and some of it was still on there so I sprayed some more of it on there and got one of those wire brushes that has the little flat edge at the end of it, the part that you clean a barbecue grill with and just scraped it off and it came clean. Hope this helps. This is how I did mine, I'm sure theres other ways, this was just the easiest one for me.

Ill give it a shot Thanks. Tats Im not sure how or where to get what you mentioned and since i cant say that in Italian I think Ill just try the SOS. Im so scared to fuck up my chrome. By the way if any of you would be willing to send me some mothers polish i could pay you for it and the shipping. Again something else I cant get in Italy. I love it here but it sure is easier living in the states.

292136[/snapback]

hahahahha i don't mean to be an ass, but that is funny LOL, hope you get rid of those nasty stains. :D

you know a few months back my shee was in my truck bed ready to leave home, so i engaged the parking break and tryed to shift it with my hand from behind (to secure it even further), i didn't even saw the lever, i just reach for it, goddammit i laid my forearm on the still very hot pipe (tooomey 6) so now i have a very cute "6" tattoed in my forearm.

Edited by 2stroke_addict

• 2 weeks later...