WTF ohh baby gone again!damnit!

one of the best threads gone again, that sucks.

291952[/snapback]

Sorry guys/gals. It just got out of control. Please see the announcement on this.

Last thing anyone wants is for adult filters to start blacklisting the HQ...

I'm sure you all understand (we can only tolerate so much) but there is a LARGE spectrum of people all ages and locations (work/school/internet cafes/other public networks) that surf and get vital information from the site. Things have been a little looser lately with the removals of threads like that one, but in the past this has been something we didn't allow.

There are plenty of places out there for pics like those, including...umm, yafro.com

Most other public forums have the same policies as the HQ, so I don't feel we're being unreasonable.

(this reply isn't directed towards any one person, just an overall reinforcement of why we would remove such threads/posts/images)

Thanks for understanding,

-Lee & the HQ Team

I had no problem with him removing the pictures of the girl he let me post for a few days. His reason was totally ligit. I think it was a good choice looking at things from lee's point of view. I don't know what the ohh baby thing was about, but I know he let me post some rather risque pics for a few days, but had to take them off the site for legal reasons. No problems here.