Another LAUGH at a honda fan

You better be able to to ride better than you spell...

288888[/snapback]

yeah i can ride better than i can spell...all my friends spell like this

*you* *u*

*what *wut*

and its messed up

288890[/snapback]

Aren't you posting this because your friend is a dipshit? Spell like a normal human it'll help you in the long run whether you are filling out a job application, Banshee financing papers, or you're filling out the paperwork to get out of jail.

I have a shee with toomeys and its jetted. vented air box. I smoke those suckers all day long. they some times get me on the take off, once she bites though seeya. I dragged a dude on a yfz 450 and he had a pipe, i dont know what else he was running, I beat him a few times and he got me a few times. Seems that once he got in fourth he was pullin away or catchin up. Im sure a shee with other mods would have smoked him all day long

• 4 weeks later...
I raced a 450R with the motor I sold Nightrider,and I ate the guy up.It was pretty close from 1st to 3rd gear after that I was gone.I also rode the 450r,it has lots of low end,but when your in 5th gear your looking for a 6th.

I can back that up.That engine was probably the fastest non ported shee engine I've had.It could shake off most piped 450's,Honda and Yamaha.Not to mention modded Raptors.That engine didn't make alot of top-end power,but the midrange was so strong.After adding fattys and regearing it,it was untouchable out of the hole.