Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

"Boy I can't believe I thought he was cute.  He got all weird this year didn't he?  I dunno...like he was cool before but now everytime I acknowledge his presence he acts like he's about to piss himself.  I have to ignore him now for fear of staining my shoes yellow."

309100[/snapback]

good one. :D

you could always try the ole chloroform trick. something like, "Hey does this rag smell funny?"

:confused:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good one.  :D

you could always try the ole chloroform trick.  something like, "Hey does this rag smell funny?"

:confused:

311323[/snapback]

dident i bring that up in this thread already?

any way, that one never fails . .. :bolt:

:rotflmao:  hahahahahaha, that is funny, but i wouldn't do that to her, i like her and all i am trying to do is get her to notice me and start saying hi and talking to me, all i want is to be her friend and yea i want to date her so bad, but you can't always get the ones you want, the only reason she doesn't like me, i dunno know if she does or not, but is because i called her 3 times in one night and i messed it up with us being friends, and she has never giviin me a second chance, i dunno what she is doing, but i think she is toying with me, cause i say hi to her, and she just makes eye contact with me, stares at me for 3 seconds and then looks away. whats the big deal here, i would like to know what she is doing and if she likes me or not, but i am affraid to talk to her, i dunno what the outcome of talking to her will be.

309120[/snapback]

Assuming that her friend is good-looking........

Start banging the friend, but keep the relationship casual. the girl you want will get jealous, and come after you. or who knows, maybe you could get both of them in the sack.....preferibly at the same time.

$0.02

On another note, i have said before and now must say again.......Cannot believe this topic is still going on. wtf. :shootself:

Seriously, Just ask if she wants to hang out one weekend or something and get to know her better. Or hit her with a brick and have your way...both work equally as well I think. :lol: I have an advantage going to a private school, all the girls want to see my tattoo, so I simply tell them, show me yours and I'll show you mine. :D Works quite well.

Edited by iceman

Well, just to let you all know, i have a dance to go to at school. I will ask her to dance tomorrow night at the dance our school is having. I won't back out,i will ask if she will give me the honors of a dance to a slow song when one comes on and i will ask her there if she would like to go to a movie or something with me maybe, but i will try to get to know her first, and see if she likes me. i just hope i don't screw this up

just wear tight underwear while you dance with her. It might freak her out if she feels your hard little member rubbing on her. If it were me i would just duct tape it to my knee, cause regular underwear is too small. But we need to make sure that your balls stay DOWN if they have finally dropped.

Let us know how it goes. Before you go talk to one of the guys on here and get some of those roofies for her drink.