Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yank: Omg i just read this entire thread in 40 mins! and i must admit that there are some hiliarsily fucking funny messages on here. and about this kid you all are talkin about....hes a pussy LITERALLY. lol im still laughin about some of the shit yall said about him :flush::flush::flush::P

Dude be honest with yourself and her. I always had a thing for my best friends sister and would always ask about her, you know the usual how is she doing and that. Well 5 years later i heard that she had been asking about me so I stopped and saw her at work. We got together at a party that night and talked and 6 months later we got married. She's my best friend in the world.

alright everone

guess what

i found a different girl and we are dating, she is coming over to stay at my house for 2 weeks this summer, and i am going to get my dick wet

344724[/snapback]

You know taking a shower doens't mean you get your dick "wet" you actually have to pull it out in front of a girl and do something special with it.

LOL! :rotflmao:

I still say...put anthrax in your butt & fart in her mouth...'make her cheeks poof out!!! :headbang:

313287[/snapback]

Just walk up to her and ask her if she wants to triple tongue your cheeseballs if she walks away you will have your answer :cry: , or you can try led's fart trick (which by the way i am still rolling over) :rotflmao:

this is why i dont date anymore u treat em good they end up shittin on ya

whateve ru do dont be their bitch girls like the guys that blow them off or they cant have

and go to sum mother fuckin partys find a hottie next to the fire bs a little then ask her if shes ever seen the headliner in a cavalier if she says no ask her if she wants to

this is why i dont date anymore u treat em good    they end up shittin on ya

whateve ru do dont be their bitch  girls like the guys that blow them off or they cant have

and go to sum mother fuckin partys find a hottie next to the fire bs a little then ask her if shes ever seen the headliner in a cavalier if she says no ask her if she wants to

346258[/snapback]

yeah blowin girls off actually works awesome, especially with the hotties that are used to being hit on every 3 minutes. like i met this girl at a party who was totally outta my league (like ishe was in the majors and i was ridin the pine in little league) well my buddy was hooking up with her friend and he ended up getting them to go for a booze cruise on my boat and i was drunk and just being a total prick to her. I was sayin stuff like "you used to be so hot! So whatever happened with that?" and "Id do ya but let me get drunk first so i dont have to remember it" well I ended up staying at her place that night.