Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, i found a girl who is interested in me. I was looking on cupidjunction.com and i came across a beautifull and pretty looking girl. she had her e-mail address in her profile, i added her to my contacts list and now... i am dating her. She is very nice and she thinks i am cute, she says i am cute just by how i talk. oh yea, i got her phone number and she likes me a lot, i will be seeing her soon. And one last thing, i just want to say Thank You to all of you who gave me advice, i took all of your advice and it worked, thank you sooooooooo much. this girl is 17 too

Thank You Led, Now i will not screw this one up, i am dating her and i am going to just play it cool and play my buttons right, cause this girl is special and she likes to do things that i like, tuesday night was when i starting dating her and i talked to her for 2 hours or 3 hours and when i taold her that i had to go to bed, she didn't want me to hang up from her, and she asked me to talk for 10 minutes longer and so i did, and she is very nice, after we talked for 1 hour, i asked her if she would be my girlfriend, and she said yes, so now, i am no longer a single guy, i have a girl and she is a girl i am going to keep.

Forget all the wining and dining,the long talks till the wee hours of the morning and that cuddling thing.The way I see it,your gonna have to pay for pussy for the rest of your life,one way or another.So do yourself a favor an just get a hooker.Their 10x better in bed,they'll do whatever you want and after your done you don't have to call them....ever!

Your gonna pay for pussy one way or another,might as well have some variety and not have to deal with all the bullshit.

No Man should have to wear the same pair of shoes for the rest of their life. :clap:

should have flipped out the weiner. girls wont admit it but they like to be embaressed. a little weiner swingin would have done it. too late now though. but you really ought to try it never worked for me but it would be funny as hell if you would try it. :headbang:

typical virgin talk.  :jesterlaugh:

316808[/snapback]

Wow roost...could you get a longer signature?  And sublime no less...I keep hoping my local radio station will realize that they haven't had a new song in 10 years so they don't need to play the same 5 songs every hour on the hour...

317813[/snapback]

The radio stations won't ever get that figured out. Same thing happens here.

They played one Long Beach Dub All Stars song about 5 times and then just went back to plugging the Sublime.

They have 10x better radio stations in Idaho than they have here.

The radio stations won't ever get that figured out. Same thing happens here.

They played one Long Beach Dub All Stars song about 5 times and then just went back to plugging the Sublime.

They have 10x better radio stations in Idaho than they have here.

330158[/snapback]

green day boluevard (sp?) of broken dreams was a good song, but the radio station got the wrong idea when 30000 people requested it or somthing, so instead of the few plays for all of them, their still workin at playin it 30000 times at about 8 times a day, now i have to skip it when i'm listenin to the cd. sad how they have to ruin songs like that.

green day boluevard (sp?) of broken dreams was a good song, but the radio station got the wrong idea when 30000 people requested it or somthing, so instead of the few plays for all of them, their still workin at playin it 30000 times at about 8 times a day, now i have to skip it when i'm listenin to the cd. sad how they have to ruin songs like that.

330285[/snapback]

its by the hour on two of the three stations worth listening to. i used to like the song but not anymore.