SNOW PUSHERS

well i worked 20 hrs straight :wacko: very early wed morning(almost tues night) till 11 last night.... and just wanted to know in anyone else here does this stuff when snow comes... i work construction so this gives me work when i can't do my normall job... it pays good too!!!

Same, we own a construction company and when it snows we dont work.. We have our own excavation company as well. We got 2 Case Loaders that we made snow blades for. We push walmarts parking lot allllllll night long. From the time it starts to snow, till it stops. Some long ass hours. Great fun let me tell ya.

Same, we own a construction company and when it snows we dont work.. We have our own excavation company as well. We got 2 Case Loaders that we made snow blades for. We push walmarts parking lot allllllll night long. From the time it starts to snow, till it stops. Some long ass hours. Great fun let me tell ya.

285353[/snapback]

Did I hear something about drinkin and drivin :headbang: ???

Mike

:lol: loco, iv done that once or twice when pushing grain up in the storage sheds, you hit the sloped cerb aroung the outside of the shed and the forklift stops dead!, iv never burst my nose open though, maybe this explains why im so stupid though cos its my fore head that takes the impact :(

we had a guy do that once with our 1840 but he was in dirt traveling across the job hit a bumb and the bucket hit the dirt dug in and threw him into the window he got 10 stitches and a concusion... we also had a guy running an xt95 loading a tandem dumptruck and he went to load something happened machine tilted forward real fast threw him out and his fingers got cut off between the bucket and the bed side... the truck driver took him and his glove with fingers in it to the hospital... don't ask me how cus i was not there but the driver worked for us not the loader guy...