Baja 1000 - Who's comin with me

sredish

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I in there also support truck parts should have the 26 foot enclosed by then and a chase truck or two , evils old 150 and my bronco should be upfor the task...

hell i may even run in it also if i can get in shape hahaha dought that but the dream is there .. let me know what i can help with...

i will ask evil today he is mia on here now but i see him daily..

Good idea rebel, hmmm here's an idea; an HQ project bike, start with a beater, everyone puts in what they can, then we raffle it off to those who participate after the race...or have NYUK chop it and double our money heh.

If we are buildin' a bike from parts that we'll get back, anything on mine is fair game, and I hope to have the RZ motor done this winter.

And BTW, since there's no Roostfest 2005, mark yer calendars boys, this is gonna be at least one of the big HQ get-togethers if we make it happen...

im well up for it!!!!!!

but its the getting over to you guys with my shee thats the problem.    :(

282597[/snapback]

i know that feeling tits! i got college for the next 3 years but man if theres an HQ team goin in 2007 im there!!! ive got 3 yearsto get into shape....must work out, must work out , must work out.... :evil:

stu

You guys know I'm down. I started the freakin thread.

My banshee is all good to go as well, dunno if it's a little down on the hp tho, dunno what I'd need to be even remotely competitive. When done here in a few weeks, she'll be ported and setup, maybe a different set of pipes for more mid/top.

A "team" can not swap quads. The quad that starts has to be the one that finishes. I'm a little unsure as to how many people are needed to make up one team. I'm sure 4 riders at least will be needed, maybe more, have to check the class times and regs.

I'm down. I'll ride and hang on with the best of em, just need to ride in the daylight, my eyes aren't the best at night.

That's all I've ever wanted to do is race the baja.

hey im in. i'll do anything I can for the team. If everyone is truely serious about racing this race, we better get organized ASAP. We'd need to make alot of crucial decisions and we have 12 months to pull it off.

How many riders?

Who's riding ?

Where\how we gonna build a baja banshee?

chase team members?

parts donations?

sponsorships?

chase vehicles?

spare parts?

hey im in.  i'll do anything I can for the team.  If everyone is truely serious about racing this race, we better get organized ASAP.  We'd need to make alot of crucial decisions and we have 12 months to pull it off.

How many riders? bajillion

Who's riding ? Im def. in.. so  however many it takes.  I know myself, benbb, scott are def. game.

Where\how we gonna build a baja banshee?I figure any 'shee with a mx setup would only need 22'' tires, better seat and a bigger motor to be competitive.

chase team members?  Other hq members?

parts donations?

sponsorships?  coors light, maybe duece's recording studio?

chase vehicles? GOTSTA BE BANSHEES!!

spare parts?  Start stocking up right now  and pile everything together race day.

282671[/snapback]

Mike

SHIT all the good stuff comes along and i cant join, well race anyway. Ill get u guys all the parts i can, maybe some of my sponsers can help out to. Get you guys some cash for entry fee, and hopefully read about u guys winnin on a website somewhere :cheers:

Edited by frocashmoney24