anyone found the bigfoot on san andreas?

damn. i just got to the second island. Was a little PO that they stripped all of my hard earned weapons and gave me a bloody camera but.. now just an excuse to kill some more gangstas and get me a gun.

BTW, anyone got any secrets to quick & dirty ways (non-cheating) to get some firearms? i've just been running over gangstas and ganking their stuff.

go back to the first island, get busted and walk into the police station..

when your in, try to find the shower block. walk in the showers and there is a massive purple dildo waiting for you!

its the funniest thing ever walking about beating the shit outa people with a massive dildo! :D

Posted by PyroHazard on November 9 @ 12:38 AM Views (3695) Comments (55)

First and foremost, I want to confirm that Bigfoot DOES NOT EXIST!. Psy and others have scanned through the hex data and found no reference to the hairy beast. Oh and the "UFOs" in the sky are supposed to be plane lights in the distance. They were in Vice City but the ones on this game go faster. (Don't ask why).

Anyway onto the main subject...

Weird finding I stumbled upon. I was at a SubUrban and decided to take out my camera and zoom in on the mirror next to the dressing room. What I found was surprising....

truth? <link

Posted by PyroHazard on November 9 @ 12:38 AM Views (3695) Comments (55)

First and foremost, I want to confirm that Bigfoot DOES NOT EXIST!. Psy and others have scanned through the hex data and found no reference to the hairy beast. Oh and the "UFOs" in the sky are supposed to be plane lights in the distance. They were in Vice City but the ones on this game go faster. (Don't ask why).

Anyway onto the main subject...

Weird finding I stumbled upon. I was at a SubUrban and decided to take out my camera and zoom in on the mirror next to the dressing room. What I found was surprising....

truth?   <link

281694[/snapback]

I dont believe in bigfoot either...but they dident find the pedestrian files either.I did the same thing in SubUrban in Las Venturas.The ufo's exist,army sounds in fort carson do.Theres rumors of a chainsaw guy that will kill you in The Panopticon, but who knows.Those beat up glendale...are called ghost cars or whatever they drive themselves( maybe you :confused: )

damn. i just got to the second island. Was a little PO that they stripped all of my hard earned weapons and gave me a bloody camera but.. now just an excuse to kill some more gangstas and get me a gun.

BTW, anyone got any secrets to quick & dirty ways (non-cheating) to get some firearms? i've just been running over gangstas and ganking their stuff.

281312[/snapback]

turf wars! the best way to get weapons...

281312[/snapback]

turf wars! the best way to get weapons...

281792[/snapback]

get the guide book it has ever weapon location for each island.