Your top speed in sand

Ultimateduner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to be cock suckers if you don't believe me that's fine. i am not some little punk that has to lie to you guys, i really could care less what you fuckers think. i have been riding for 18 years and i pride my self on being able to make any thing with an engine go as fast as it can possibly go (car, quads, dirt bikes, ect) reaching its full potential if you will. so if you have a problem with any thing that i have to say too fucking bad. i will talk shit to some one that is a blattent retard with the rest of you but if you read any of my other posts you should see that i know what i am talking about.

74 on the flat at sand moutain NV. my banshee ,

about 7 years ago, 103 at the beach on the oregon coast on my step dad's.

how the hell would you hit 103 in SAND......asphualt i can understand, i've done that......but sand...come dude, seriously.

Well I think scott hit like 110 when he ramped of the backside of that dune b4 he ate shit.

:rotflmao: i dont know if any of these guys know about that incident.

74 on the flat at sand moutain NV. my banshee ,

about 7 years ago, 103 at the beach on the oregon coast on my step dad's.

how the hell would you hit 103 in SAND......asphualt i can understand, i've done that......but sand...come dude, seriously.

Well I think scott hit like 110 when he ramped of the backside of that dune b4 he ate shit.

:rotflmao: i dont know if any of these guys know about that incident.

:huh: WTF!! Are you guys talkin about me behind my back?? :unsure: 110mph ain't shit for my machine...

Edited by sredish

I call bull shit on anything over 60-70 on sand....There arent alot of smooth straights around here...I wouldnt trust the sand highway at glamis...i took a gps onboard for a little ride and reached exactly 60mph just barely gettin into the power band in 5th gear....next time i might shoot for 70+ but thats just asking for it when the sand was all chopped up from a rain storm a few days ago.

i have done 91mph on a long straight hrd dirt road using gps and that was pinned in 6th and it was fast and fun yet very scary i do have video proof but am not able to figure out how to get it to the hq site...in sand i have done 130mph on the sand highway between gordenswell and glamis but that was in single seat buggy with the 1300 cc hyabusa motor built to the hilt..you can see these buggys like mine (i have a short sand car buggy) at or at www.sandbullet.com