ATV Offroad Fury 3

tats4life

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep us posted on how it is, I am trying to decide to buy it or wait until the MX/ATV Unleashed comes out in FEB. I am curious as to what bikes they have, all the screen shots look like crap and I can't tell what bike it is if it is even a brand name bike at all.

RJV :shrugani:

That is what I was afraid of. I think I will wait till feb for the Rainbow Studios game. Rainbow did the first two.

RJV

ok so i got atv off road fury 3. i opened the package so excited to play the new game. i placed it into my ps2 game console very carefully as to not scratch my wonderful new toy. i fired it up and started seein all the atv stuff that really got me pumped to play. i picked my quad and amatuer supercross track. i got on the track and sat at the start line in much anticipation of some ass kicking about to commence. the gates dropped and off i went, like a FUCKING MOPED. fucking slow ass atv piece of dog shit. the graphics suck. its like a fuckin retarded ass kiddie game. im so fuckin pissed about it. this game is the most homorific piece of ass ive ever played for 7 and a half seconds. i didnt get thru the first lap and i shut it off. how fuckin gay is this game. god damnit banghead

ok so i got atv off road fury 3. i opened the package so excited to play the new game. i placed it into my ps2 game console very carefully as to not scratch my wonderful new toy. i fired it up and started seein all the atv stuff that really got me pumped to play. i picked my quad and amatuer supercross track. i got on the track and sat at the start line in much anticipation of some ass kicking about to commence. the gates dropped and off i went, like a FUCKING MOPED. fucking slow ass atv piece of dog shit. the graphics suck. its like a fuckin retarded ass kiddie game. im so fuckin pissed about it. this game is the most homorific piece of ass ive ever played for 7 and a half seconds. i didnt get thru the first lap and i shut it off. how fuckin gay is this game. god damnit banghead

How dissapointing.

:cry:

to add onto this: all the quads look like fucking boats, the fenders are goofy, its like a artic cat 400 except even more retarded. The handling is comparable to riding on ice...with slick tires. almost EVERY quad looks the same except for the graphics. and guess what the fastest quad in the game is, a four stroke :yank: . Like he said, the graphics blow, and the quads are slow. im glad i rented it and not bought it. what a disappointment, thosoe bastards just took a kick ass franchise and shitted all over it. The only reason its "Atv offroad fury 3" and not " atv power quad 3" is because the power quad series blows so they picked up offroad fury just to make cash from a series with a great reputation. No banshee's, whats up with that?