Cornering

limitied03

Well if your sig. is correct you're still running stock chassis... when you get the arms and shocks it will be 50x easier to bang that bitch through the corners. Tap that bitch out in a gear, downshift once... unless it's a long ass straight. If it bogs abuse the clutch... that's why they sell new ones :headbang: .

Mike

Edited by txblueshee

Here's something I've learned on the track. The guy that learns to brake last into a corner and hit the gas with traction first wins the corner. Waiting to break is key!!! As far as the skill to turn fast, the suspension mods will help but it won't get better without practice practice practice.

yeah i know im still running stock chassis....but thats gonna change soon hopefully before the spring season starts...yeah ive been practicing with a few buds of mine on late braking and getting on the gas and accelerating through the corner and its helped some but yeah ive ridden some modded up quads withe suspsension the whole works and i can bang through the corner like crazy...practice here is not the problem, haha i ride every weekend sometimes twice and i'll practice hitting the corners like 20 or 30 times....

Get yourself some +2+1's, +4 axle, axis, pep or tcs (zero-preload) all around and a -2 swingarm, and that shit will handle like a slot car. If your 1/2 ass fast now, when you get your chassis mods on it'll be un-real...... find the fastest guy out there during practice and the races. Pace him for a couple weeks... then before you realize it you'll be passing him, gettin the podium and bangin mx bunnies :dance: .

Mike

Get yourself some +2+1's, +4 axle, axis, pep or tcs (zero-preload) all around and a -2 swingarm, and that shit will handle like a slot car. If your 1/2 ass fast now, when you get your chassis mods on it'll be un-real...... find the fastest guy out there during practice and the races. Pace him for a couple weeks... then before you realize it you'll be passing him, gettin the podium and bangin mx bunnies :dance: .

Mike

and i got all that stuff for sale to.........hit me up......let's make a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Look for a section on the track where the fence isnt attached to the poles...make a figure 8 between the poles and run it to your hearts content. Also place a rock in a feild and try to keep your front tire on it as you spin your quad around in circles.