SAN ANDREAS

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game needs to come out for Xbox...as sweet as it is theres no way Im getting a gaystation2 to play it

282501[/snapback]

no way dude, this game needs to stay where it is, bill gates can kiss my ass... you guys have halo 2, so dont be trying to get the ps2's almost best selling series, dont be selfish, lol. halo 2 already sold more copies than SA, and probably VC, i dont know about VC but i know its already sold more than SA...

rockstar made a mistake sending GTA3 and VC to xbox, they better not make the same mistake again...

How many of you new GTA guys have been driving around for real and have had GTA relapse ?

I have. Unfortunately its while I'm on my CBR1000. I forget that flipping a wheelie over backwards will hurt in real life. I've came real close to doing it and its honestly because I forget I'm not playing SA.

My disc's has glitches also. The controller glitch is common, as well as it says the memory card isn't in. It also locks up sometimes when you try to save it.

Being a farm boy and all, I thought doing a driveby on the tractor was more fun than the lawnmower. Have you tried getting an insane stunt bonus on the mower yet? My best was $4 on the mower for a hell of a fall off of a cliff.

i'll have to jack the tractor tonight when i get home.

never thought about stunting on the mower. gonna have to try that also.

how do you go about getting him to eat? i went in the c-store and couldn't get anything to happen.

so i killed everyone with the chainsaw.

go up the road that takes you up by the vinewood sign. as you get near the top of one of them, you will see a house with a flat roof on your right. the mower is parked by the fence, ready to go. when you get it, drive down the road and watch traffic pile up behind you. it's hilarious.

where's all the 2 player icons located at?

282885[/snapback]

there is one at denise house, and i saw another at michelle house, but never tried those...

anyone playing NFS Underground 2? i expected a little more but it is alright! ton of mods!!!

Edited by fenshee