SAN ANDREAS

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes, i would reccommend this game to anyone and everyone. as long as you are into cool vehicles, and killing people... it probably wont get game of the year, but in my book it is the best game in the past 2-3 years...

now im just wondering when i play this and see how good it is, how R* is gonna make a game after this. they did so much in 2 years, im wondering if they are even gonna ATTEMPT to out-do this game and how long THAT is gonna take them?

Edited by jeepman137

Shoot man I've been running around for the whole game wearing heart boxers, a white tank, gold chain, a pink watch, leopard cowboy hat, socks with sandals, and the plastic glasses with the big fake nose on em. All that with blonde cornrows. Funny as hell when he's trying to act like a hardass looking like that!

:lol:

What you talking about? Thats some straight up bone thug Compton G' shit right thurrr..

Made it to the last island last night nigga's! Finally got that retarded pilot's licence and got all gold medals in pilot school so now my airport has a rustler (looks like a cross between a zero and a ME109), a stuntplane (basically a biplane, kinda looks like an unlimited), and a Hunter (the same Apache-style helicopter from VC). Oh and I also managed to get the jetpack from one of the airstrip missions. That thing is sweet! You can hover just above ground and start shooting people with your MP5. Has anyone figured out where the VTOL fighter is yet?? I keep breaking into the aircraft carrier but there's no jet in there. I'm all about the Grand Theft Aero!

Made it to the last island last night nigga's! Finally got that retarded pilot's licence and got all gold medals in pilot school so now my airport has a rustler (looks like a cross between a zero and a ME109), a stuntplane (basically a biplane, kinda looks like an unlimited), and a Hunter (the same Apache-style helicopter from VC). Oh and I also managed to get the jetpack from one of the airstrip missions. That thing is sweet! You can hover just above ground and start shooting people with your MP5. Has anyone figured out where the VTOL fighter is yet?? I keep breaking into the aircraft carrier but there's no jet in there. I'm all about the Grand Theft Aero!

Man how many hours have you been playing this game....have you got that car dealship in San Fierro yet? I cant figure out how to get it.It has a blue house mark on it and says its not avalible yet.And about the VTOL I think your going to have to get 100% completed on the game before you get that.I think in VC you had to get all 100 presents before you got the hunter.

The Rail

Its funny you asked how I knew what it was called. A few years ago I went to a bachalor party and the highlite of the night was 2 chicks an a 2 headed dildo .

They both got in the doggystyle posision ass to ass an put it in both of them and

bounced there asses together an made that thing dissapear :blink::drool:

I have felt very deprived in my sex life ever since that :cry: AH I need a minash. Dam I wish I could of video taped that I would post it.

I think they could improve on this game buy making it an online game to play other people that run there own mafias instead of having only computerized oponnets.

Or have play station create a device where you use 2 tvs an 1 playstation an make it like my online Idea.

For those of you that are farinthe game do you play ligit? or use weapons an health codes.

I was doin codes but my progress kept getting lost. I lost a whole night of progress twice so I started a ligit game. Anyone else have this problem?

Been to busy to hangout here I had my daughter on sweetest day an I have no time now .

nows the time when u start knowin who's realy divoted to the game, most of the ppl i know got it on the day it came out and half of us (them) are on the last island 3 missions to go ect. . . while the rest of us uhhhh just like crusin around and killing random people ( we're all stuck on the one mission where u gota. . .(diffrent for every one but still stuck)(i'm sure at least a few of u know how this goes)