SAN ANDREAS

I went into a bar near the Johnson house and spent all evening playing pool and video games.

I played those games for awhile but once I found the strip club I really had fun. You know if you stand right behind them on stage when you throw money at them it looks like you are slappin' ass. But they get pissed when you blow the heads off of the strippers and that's where the real fun starts.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically you use it as a club...

well i made another discovery by mistake... i was searching around a trailor park and found the monster truck :dance: , my most anticipated vehicle in the game so far, so im pretty happy... :cheers:

i was under the impression that you had to wait til las venturas to get the monster truck or beat the 8-track race, but i guess not...

Stan, you mean to tell me you can't come up with one stupid thing that you might want as a gift between now and Xmas?

<_< I think she already got it. I haven't started looking....but I will...

I'm pushing for an mp3 player though. I'm sick of banging my cd player with the weights at the gym n shit. Plus I think it might be good to have while riding. Either way I'll be set, I just hate waiting. I tend to get impatient.

:lol:

I'm pushing for an mp3 player though. I'm sick of banging my cd player with the weights at the gym n shit. Plus I think it might be good to have while riding. Either way I'll be set, I just hate waiting. I tend to get impatient.

:lol:

IPod ;)

Gotta be careful of those things with moving parts in 'em. I only use ones with flash mem in them now.. demolished one of the ones with one of the microdrives in them from jogging with it. If you're just looking for a couple hours of music for gym time or whatever, might want to get a flash-based one :)

Andreas update:

Max Muscles

Max Stamina

Loads of tats

Sweet cornrolls

3 cribs

One pimped out ride...

Maxed the muscles too the guy looks like a horse now. Too tired of tapping to get the stamina. I got the lowrider and put everything on it including Nos so then I take it out into the street to try it out, hit the nos then hit a bunch of other stuff. I'm exploring all the cheat codes so I have all the houses that I can get. Sometime I'm going to have to get serious and beat it normal like I did the previous two games.

I found the double ended dildo I was disappointed that they didn't make it so that you shoved through the enemies ear or punched out an eye with it.

Where is the trailor park at with the monster truck?

How do you pimp out your own car and put nos on it and stuff? How do you raise your sex appeal too. Im fixing on gettin some poon sometime and the hookers dont like me.  :confused:

The fifth or sixth mission will take you to the car shop and show you how to pimp it. Otherwise, look on the map in the lower right-hand corner just above the big highway. On the map, there's a circle with a wrench in it, that's the car shop and it's located under a bridge when you get down there.

Not too sure on the sex appeal, buying new clothes helps also, as does tattoos. I've done both and mine's gone up to almost 1/4.

Edited by sredish

Not too sure on the sex appeal, buying new clothes helps also, as does tattoos. I've done both and mine's gone up to almost 1/4.

Mine's at like... 1/100th :) I just run around in my "Homies" white T-shirt and pop ganstas with dual pistols, and run people over. No hoes, yet. can't afford 'em when there's house payments to be made! ($120,000 mansion, now)