Parting Out My Bike

here goes fella's I'm done with the banshee......change in my life forces parting out.

EVERYTHING ON THIS BIKE IS LESS THAN 9 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!

FRONT END

LSR +2+1 Race Arms $550 + shipping

LSR +1 chrome stem with 7/8 or 1 1/8 bar clamps $300 shipped

or clamp that doesn't sell with stem $50

Pro Taper PRO SE 7/8 bars YZ HIGH BEND $50 + shipping

Renthal FAT BARS 1 1/8 NEW IN BOX $70 + shipping

ITP +3+2 offset MX BEADLOCKS with 19in MX HOLESHOTS $300 + shipping

TCS DUAL RATE SCS SHOCKS WITH COVERS set up for A class 190lb rider +2 arms $725 + shipping (serviced last month)

Factory 909 adust on the fly clutch lever $50 shipped

REAR END

-2 LSR round housing swingarm with carrier and caliper bracket $625 + shipping

+2 LSR axle never warranty registired $280 + shipping

LSR 6 bolt sprocket hub $125 + shipping

LSR double row locking axle nut $60 shipped

TM DESIGN WORKS chain slider and guide $80 shipped w/orignal reciepts for warranty

TCS converted DUAL RATE SCS rear shock with cover (set up same as front but -2 swinger) $350 + shipping

Air box with pro flow plate and K&N filter $65 + shipping

Air box with pro flow plate and no filter $45 + shipping

I CAN GET PICS OF ANYTHING AT ANY ANGLES YOU GUYS WANT........WHEN I RECIEVE THE MONEY FOR THE PART IT'LL COME OFF THAT DAY AND GET SHIPPED OUT THE NEXT. CASHIERS CHECK OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER..........NO PAYPAL. ALL MY PRICES ARE AS IS BUT ARE NEG. EXCEPT THE PIPES OR MOTOR. PM OR EMAIL ME WHAT YOU WANT.

Edited by tats4life

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad my computer was being gay. can u get me picks of that stuff n what about a package deal

WHY IN THE f*ck DO YOU BOTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS POST!?!?! Are you on these boards just f*ck people over and bother them with 30 fuckin pm's a week?? Does your mommy know that your trying to buy all this shit with her money!?!?!

Mike

my bad my computer was being gay. can u get me picks of that stuff n what about a package deal

WHY IN THE f*ck DO YOU BOTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS POST!?!?! Are you on these boards just f*ck people over and bother them with 30 fuckin pm's a week?? Does your mommy know that your trying to buy all this shit with her money!?!?!

Mike

right on.

sorry to hear about this tats. wish i had some spare cash, cause youd be gettin some of it.

Damn Tats. I'm half-ass interested in that frame, get it recolored and swap everything over. Oh, and as you probably can now guess, I still have my shee. My frame is pissing me off, stupid silver with rustspots. Is it trimmed and gusseted, and will you take $125? ;):lol:

And Mike, my mommy wanted to buy you a pink teddy bear, I thought I'd ask you first tho... :unsure:

Mike

Wut the f*ck r u talking about dick face? I was asking the man a question. Anyways i'm not gonna ruin this mans post cuz ur a dick.

Tats ill get back at u in acouple days about them parts n let me know if u don't sell the motor cuz ill buy the cylinders for sure cuz thats the main thing I need. Shit let me talk to my dad n see if its worth getting the whole motor cuz i know shipping is gonna be an arm n a leg

Tats ill get back at u in acouple days about them parts n let me know if u don't sell the motor cuz ill buy the cylinders for sure cuz thats the main thing I need. Shit let me talk to my dad n see if its worth getting the whole motor cuz i know shipping is gonna be an arm n a leg

Tats i wish i had the cash alot of nice shit there, NAX shipping on the whole motor wont be that bad!!!! willing to spend 1500 on a motor and not pay the shipping???