when is every1 back....

tithead

just got back. I didn't find anyone. I saw led on friday..and then next thing i knew he was gone saturday. I thought i ran into him at the little sahara powersports shop but i wasn't sure if it was him. 03 LE..didn't see him. not sure who else was there. Saturday the dunes were pretty nice but today they were real rough and chopped up because there wasn't much wind. anyone else back??

we were in a dark grey 04 3/4 ton chevy with a 250r..black and pink 400 and my shee. anyone see us?

I saw led on friday..and then next thing i knew he was gone saturday.

Yeah...we ended up moving over to the north camp for Saturday night, had some family I hadn't seen in years that were there so we went & chilled with them. Had a great time...damn near got arrested by the park-narcs Saturday night for public intox. :shrugani::lol:...which is bullshit anyway, but I didn't want to put up with their bullshit another night also--they told me they'd be back Saturday night to find me & if I was as drunk as I was talking to them then, I would get a public intox ticket & be held responsible for every under-age drinker in our area. :shootself:<_<:angry: Owell though...had a great time, was nice meeting all you guys! :cheers: HQ RULES! :headbang:

I left Sunday about 10 am, great trip!

You guy's should have fetched me from Cowboy camp since you had moved to the North campground, I thought everyone was still all the way over at the South camp. The group I was camped with sat around the campfire and drank till early................., I could have just walked over to the North camp and drank a few brews with you.