Certification/Endorsement war

nater006

yep, MALS 11 Avionics, confedential clearance is what was required to get into the AVI gate the little black boxes required the Secret clerance!! And not a range coach, was one of the 4 PMI 's for MAG 11 for 97, and got certified through division schools at camp Pen. And yes your a BOOT, at the most you got 5 years unless you werent born in 81, and your not 23, and you joined earlier than the age of 18, which at any rate I still had more time in than you have in now on my first enlistment. But your still in and that is what counts, I wish I still was but we dont always get what we want. Dont take this all hard and get hurt, just giving you shit Hard Charger, but your still a boot :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::cheers:

A fixed wing aircraft saftey mechanic?? what the hell is that?? O level stuff I would guess!

And you must have had a really low cutting score to be a E-5 for 3 out of 5 years, or your just really shit hot!!

E-3 at best out of boot camp(which was when??) then how much school before your first duty station? then you go through E-4 that fast and now an E-5, could have got it by being the best of the best of the best, and congrats if you did that's not easy.

Just wondering????????

Edited by warwgn

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just a Republican, sweetie. A conservative Republican. ;)

Unfortunately, they aren't one-in-the-same any more. Just ask Ah-nold...

Edited by TurbochargedOne

Lets see here..

Class A CDL

TCLEOSE (Texas Commission of Law Enforcement Officers Standarts and Education): Peace Officer license, Jailors license,ASP espandable baton certification, Aerosol Agent Application certification

Army forkilft licesnse, not sure what weight restrictions..

Journeyman mechanic at an Army depot (pays the bills)

expandable baton certification, Aerosol Agent Application certification

I have a few cop/sheriff buddies, and for the pepper spray and for the bean bags, they have to used on them by a fellow officer at the end of the training.

I know one woman that is a jailer, and she is only certified in the spray, because she didn't want to get shot in the hip with a bean bag.

warwgn,

You bet your ass I'm the best of the best. I'm still not a boot though damnit. Quit it. My official job title is Aviation Egress Mechanic. I work on the EA-6B. Ejection seats & CADs. Environmental systems, canopies & their related systems, Liquid Oxygen (the fun part of the job). You wouldn't believe how fast some things freeze with that shit. Living and inanimate. Cures a hang-over like a champ too. I completed boot camp in Sept. 2000, and came out as an E-1. Picked up PFC 6 months later, Lance 6 after that, Cpl a year after that, and Sgt a year after that. Can't complain. Would you? As far as quals go anyway, I have my CDI and CDQAR. I'm certified for all the ordanance I work with, and I have to many GSE licenses to list. I can operate almost any piece of gear the squadron has. I have a gov. white license for an 8 pax and a BUS! Gotta love the bus license. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use outta that one. Now if I can only get my license for a humvee. :drool:

Where you at now anyway? I'm going out West here shortly for an exercise; again. I'd like to bring the shee 'cause there's some dunes not to far from Yuma. It's a long haul from here though. We'll see.

:cheers:

Edited by Ahamay04

PSIA level 2 certified Ski instructor. (Professional Ski Instructors Of America)

CPR

Hydraulic cert. through work

Fork truck liscense-(through work) :rolleyes:

Several electrical certs.

PLC and motion control programming certs. with Parker Automation, and Omron

Class "D" and "M"- Basically drivers liscense with motorcycle endorsement, soon to be Class "A" CDL

That's it for now........... I can't think of anything else.... (although I have "had a few already...." :cheers:

MCSE certified. (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) basically, one big computer nerd ceritfication.

ive got so many certs for a computer that ive lost count...

-Hardware

-Software

-Basic Networking

-Advanced Networking

-Internet Networking

-Telecommunications and LANs

-Routers, Hubs and Switches

-Wireless LANs

-Radio Frequency Blockers (wireless LAN security)

-Helpdesk Customer Service

-Windows 9x

-Windows XP pro

-Windows NT server

-Windows Server 2003

-Fiber Optics Tech

-Basic Programming

MCSE certified. (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) basically, one big computer nerd ceritfication.

-Hardware

-Software

-Basic Networking

-Advanced Networking

-Internet Networking

-Wireless LANs

-Windows 9x

-Windows XP pro

-Windows NT server

-Windows Server 2003

-Fiber Optics Tech

-Basic Programming

So, when I can't find my "any key", I can just PM you right?

-Hardware

-Software

-Basic Networking

-Advanced Networking

-Internet Networking

-Wireless LANs

-Windows 9x

-Windows XP pro

-Windows NT server

-Windows Server 2003

-Fiber Optics Tech

-Basic Programming

So, when I can't find my "any key", I can just PM you right?

:rotflmao: gotta love this place. :)