Fox hat

PyRo_ZaCh

i've been lookin in stores and on their website, the only one i like (flex fit victory logo) isent in my size, i like my flameing fox logo one but its just too beat. it and some of the other styles i like i can only find in 2 yr old denis kirk books so i dont know if they still even make them. any one know a good place to find them?

i've been lookin in stores and on their website, the only one i like (flex fit victory logo) isent in my size, i like my flameing fox logo one but its just too beat. it and some of the other styles i like i can only find in 2 yr old denis kirk books so i dont know if they still even make them. any one know a good place to find them?

Dont waste your money unless your going to a fashion show! SHIFT :headbang:

www.bobscycle.com

I've been wering fox since before all of the highschool kids began puttin the stickers on there cars. It's actually pretty good. I like shift thor ect also, but it seems like shift is even more trendy then fox now. Too many bomb-squad wanna bees on stock 400ex's on the trails...................................

I think I'm going to get some moose xcr gear next, the stuff for nasty weather. Its supposed to hold up good and be easy to clean.