Huevos 7

I've got Huevos 1-6 and Dirt Riot. I can't find that 7 is out yet.

I also have a couple Crusty's but I won't buy any more after they cancelled their North American tour. I had second row seats dead center in St. Paul got to the show and they posted signs saying it was cancelled there was a lot of pi$$ed people. I'm just glad I got my money back $56 dollars a ticket.

I wouldn't order anything straight form h-bomb... Ordered a copy of heuvos 4 2 months ago..... got the run-around. Ended up gettin the money back from my bank.

Mike

I've ordered all my vids directly from H-Bomb. The only one that I had problems with was the last one Dirt Riot. The problem was that I ordered the NBA style backflip shirt which was on back order for like two months prior to my order so after a couple weeks I couldn't figure out what was going on. I called them and they said that the shirts were on backorder as I said and that Wes just went to pick up a box and they would definately have mine out later that day. They also sent me a backflip poster free because of it.

I wouldn't order anything straight form h-bomb... Ordered a copy of heuvos 4 2 months ago..... got the run-around. Ended up gettin the money back from my bank.

Mike

I ordered Huevos VI directly from H-Bomb a couple of months ago, credit card was debited the next day and delivery 1 week later in S.Korea. No complaints here...