Quicksand Arms

I finally have enough dough to buy A-arms. But I still have some questions... I'm definately going with chrome uppers, but undecided about the bottom color. I've got a silver vein powder-coated swing arm from Gary(quicksand) now, and I don't know if I should go with Blue or the Silver-vein. I eventually (not anytime soon) plan on powdercoating the frame blue. I wanted to know if anybody had any pics or suggestions. I also wanted to know about brakelines. I've heard good things about Galfer, but I'm not too sure on how to go about ordering them. Here's a pic of my bike:

yamaha-banshee-00-bikepics-228767.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys. A friend of mine has a 400EX with +2 galfer lines, which he got off of ebay and he isn't very satisfied with them. He had trouble with all of the seals. And they fit really tight. I'm not sure if he bought a smaller size than he should of or what, I didn't want to base my decision with Galfer on his mistake. Did you guys just order them through the website?

Thanks Jibrille,(it's actually an older pic).

Josh

I have galfer lines on my shee. I got them for free when I ordered my Janssen A-arms.

They have worked flawlessly. No fitment issues whatsoever. The only thing that has happened with mine is that the "plastic" coating put on to prevent the stainless braid from cutting/wearing on my frame and parts got a tear....or melted from being pressed tight up against my radiator. I just wrapped some electrical tape around that one spot.

This is the thing. The brake lines I recieved have two seperate lines coming off of the master cylinder......its like a double long banjo bolt. My brother got a set of galfer lines, and they are one line from the master cylinder to a tee, and then two lines to the wheels...... Whats the difference?? I don't know. Does one setup work better than the other??? I don't know....I mean maybe there is some insignifigant difference in the two systems, but we sure havent noticed it. Was one setup easier to bleed than the other??? No, not really.

You wont have any problems with galfer lines.....or any lines for that matter..... I would just make sure that the lines are coated with something so they dont scratch the hell out of your quad.

Good luck

Monk