SOX AND YANKS

in last nights game (game 6) a-rod intentionally tomahawked bronson arroyos arm tryin to knock the ball out, you obviously cant do that, after the game he stated

"i didnt know that rule, i guess you cant swing at another player with the ball. I should have just run him over"

ok well if that doesnt prove enough that a-rod is an asshole an so are tha other players then i dont know wut does

and if u should have just run him over....why didnt you ya sally?

GO SOX game 7 :headbang:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all I gotta say is that this is some great baseball being played. It's been a while since I've seen so much heart and desire to win from baseball teams. It's really refreshing.

the only team i saw with heart was boston. yankees threw 28 million dollars worth of pitching in there first two pitchers, kevin brown and louisa(spelling) i believe it was. And they gave up 3 jacks...a granny, and two two run homers. ouch. i think i'd find elsewhere to spend that. 280 millon in there payroll..and they can't build a team. only a collection of good players. maybe next year fellas.

however...i can also say GO CARDINALS..i want to see a boston/cardinals series

jim edmonds is the f'n man. hands down one of my favorite ball players.

RED SOCKS????  Who the hell are they a rhode island team or sumthin??  hahahaha  lol 

YANKEES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like linen up a banshee and a 400ex  they dont stand a chance.  The yanks might give the socks a game or two just to make it look good for em so they dont get the shit kicked out of their loosin ass but other than that its all over boston...  sorry!!!

yup, and that 400ex just kicked the living shit out of, how do u like that...

no offense nick, but i would like to take a red sox mini bat, clock u over the head with it, and then shove it down your throat, lol... god i hate cocky people...

Edited by jeepman137

bout time boston won! We all know the yankees are better...I mean theyve won a world series in the past 80 years :lol::lol::lol:

bout time boston won! We all know the yankees are better...I mean theyve won a world series in the past 80 years :lol::lol::lol:

just a cocky yankees fan tryin to make up for tha royal ass whooping they got :headbang: