What kind of rear carrier are you using?

grounded

Roundhousing. I build them, so technically free, but the IRS don't need to know that.

How much do you charge?

For just the carrier, or for a round housing conversion??

Just the carrier is $165, and it should work with any other round housing swingarm (I compared it to a competitors carrier and I was right there on dimensions), and $215 shipped for a conversion.

Roundhousing. I build them, so technically free, but the IRS don't need to know that.

How much do you charge?

Just the carrier is $165, and it should work with any other round housing swingarm (I compared it to a competitors carrier and I was right there on dimensions), and $215 shipped for a conversion.

What does the conversion entail? Does it involve hacking on the swinger?

What does the conversion entail?  Does it involve hacking on the swinger?

yeah, you have to cut out the old carrier, possibly remove two inches if you want a -2 setup while youre in there and then weld in the new one. loco says he can do one pretty quick, i was thinkin he said in less than an hour, so it must not be too hard.

Edited by therail

How much do you charge?

What does the conversion entail? Does it involve hacking on the swinger?

The whole conversion comes with the steel tube, pinch bolt tubes, pinch bolts, brake mount, snap ring, brake mount locating pin, bearings, seals and spacer installed, and an adjustment tool.

And yes I'm thinking if you don't want it in the stock location you have to chop the stock "forks" out of the swingarm. I have no idea how much though. You can figure your stock carrier locates the axle about in the center of those forks, so if you can kind of visualize holding the steel round house tube up there, then try to determine how much to take out to get it where you want.

I've never chopped a stocker so I'm technically talking out my ass.

<_<