spinning and donuts

xt45

1/4 oz A week at $45 a bag.

:whoa: You sure were screwing some people out of 25 bucks. :blink: You try to sell me a $45 quarter & I'd laugh at you...that's rediculous. :rotflmao: I can count on both hands how many times I've even coughed up 25 for a quarter. $45 bones....better be a phat half sack. :D

buy bulk alot cheaper... work it out right and it could be free. although 1/4 a week must be a rookie...

Just what I have heard! :bolt:

although 1/4 a week must be a rookie...

Negative there champ. B) 1/4 a week are those who don't feel the need to get stoned out of their minds everytime they smoke. There are those who go home & drink a beer AND there are those who go home and smoke a joint. Some prefer both, some prefer neither. :shrugani: I got better things to do than get high all the time. ;)

You try to sell me a $45 quarter & I'd laugh at you...that's rediculous. :rotflmao: I can count on both hands how many times I've even coughed up 25 for a quarter. $45 bones....better be a phat half sack. :D

You must be Puffin dirt, the cheapest you'll find good bud is 3k a pound if ya buy 10 of them, if yer gettin shit for 25 a Q, you might as well smoke cigarettes, your gonna get higher, good indo goes for 40-60 an 1/8, unless you like Mex....then it dont matter what you pay, your puffin Hay............. :dance: