Show us your Drink Missing Skills

Summer Beer

1 Large Container

2 Frozen concentrate Lemonade

1 Frozen concentrate Pink Lemonade

15 Beers

Pour in lemonade and beer, then fill lemonde can with vodka twice, pour in on top, close the lid, shake well, pour over ice, and enjoy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I like my liquid cocaines just a little different:

3 parts Jager, 2 parts 151, 1 part Rumple Minze

Let me to give you some more ideas. 3 wisemen: Shot with 1 part each Jack, Jim Beam and Jose Cuervo. For a 4 Horsemen, add some Jonnie Walker Red.

Iced Tea: BIG glass full of ice with 1 shot each-white rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, everclear then fill with 1/2 coke, 1/2 sweet and sour.

Ameretto sour: small glass full of ice with 1 shot ameretto and 2 shots of sweet and sour

Royal Butt: Shot with 1 part Crown Royal and 1 part Buttershots

Buttery Nipple: Shot with 40% Baileys Irish Cream and 60% Buttershots

Hot apple pie: Shot with Hot Damn and Apple pucker, mix to taste

I'll have to get the recipe for "Alabama Slammer" and "Tie me to the bedpost". The latter one is a good fruity drink that girls love. Also the F$%K You shot that I have yet to try.

Simple, easy, and everybody can drink it (plus it's "The Dude's" drink)

White Russian

In a tumbler over ice

1 shot kahlua

.5 shot vodka

fill rest with milk

After the 3rd one go ahead and kick up the vodka to 1 full shot. Great for getting the ladies shitfaced.

I drink something similar.

Cept sometimes with that mix, we add either coke or rootbeer, use 1 shot of vodka with the mix.

At bars it is called a Paralyzer, and Rootbeer Paralyzer..

A good shot is called the Gladiator here, get one shot glass and a glass big enough to hold the shot with the cup 50% full.

Fill the cup half and half with SunnyD or any other tang orange juice, and 7up, and in the shot glass mix half southern comfort and half amaretto(spelling?). Drop the shot glass in the cup with the sunnyd/7up in it and shoot it back.

It is a very sweet drink.

This may sound bad but it gets me goin.

Called a "butter royal"

half butter scotch shnapps

half crown royal

"when in doubt make it red"

When I was bartending i think i made about 6 different drinks all the same and we always joked when in doubt make it red. The thing is nobody could tell the difference.

• 2 months later...
Thats what I've always known jungle juice as.  Throw some cut up apples in it as well, they soak up the alcohol and are hard to fish out of your cup when its still full and it'll make you drink it faster.

Try Jameson, its a lot smoother, triple distilled and a lot better the morning after.  I go to irish festivals and when they run out of the jameson and bring out the tullamore and thats when I stop drinking whiskey.

My drink of choice is:

A pint glass full of ice

throw in some jameson, mix in some water, and top it off with a splash of sour mix to smooth it up some.

264400[/snapback]

Well I got an early start today and have tried a few of the drinks mentioned here

and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be on these

A pint glass full of ice

throw in some jameson, mix in some water, and top it off with a splash of sour mix to smooth it up some.

the rest of the night. This jameson is mixing up smooth. Thats the best whiskey sour I've ever had. :cheers: Thought I'd

tap this out before I'm too far gone.

just sittin here watchin last laught 04'... again. :lol:

im not old enought to drink but my sister gave me almost 3/4 of a bottle of wine. :cry:

mabe i can score some later. :drool:

:dance: ......................................... Happy new year.

i can only wish i had mixed drinks now. :cheers:

Edited by bansheekid409

just sittin here watchin last laught 04'... again.  :lol:

im not old enought to drink but my sister gave me almost 3/4 of a bottle of wine.  :cry:

mabe i can score some later.  :drool:

:dance: .........................................  Happy new year.

i can only wish i had mixed drinks now.      :cheers:

300419[/snapback]

Hey,

Go hang out with your older sis and get drunk...and when her friends are drunk, you are guaranteed to get laid by one of her drunk friends. Don't let us down, and make sure you post the stories about those drunk chicks

Happy New Year Everyone.