The debate

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GW wasnt cracking from the pressure. He was trying not to jump across the stage an slap his eye straight.

ha no shit slap.gif

kerry couldnt keep his facts straight. you can go on and on about how one looked or spoke all you want, but what matters is what was actually said. and kerry blabbed about what he would do, giving no details, and made himself look like a fool by not having his facts straight.

I got nothing against Bush,but you have got to admit he is one of the worst speakers in presidential history.

I hated Clintons guts and thought he was a terrible president,but HE was an excellent speaker.An asshole,but an excellent speaker.I still use that line to this day when accused of banging a nasty bitch......"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

GW  wasnt cracking from the pressure. He was trying not to jump across the stage an slap his eye straight.

ha no shit slap.gif

kerry couldnt keep his facts straight. you can go on and on about how one looked or spoke all you want, but what matters is what was actually said. and kerry blabbed about what he would do, giving no details, and made himself look like a fool by not having his facts straight.

My dad and I were talking about this today at lunch. Kerry says "Ill do this in 4 years blaaah blaaahh" but HOW??? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!!!!

I'll go so far as to tell all of you here I'll be very wealthy one day.

How am I going to do it??

Hell I dunno. :confused::lol:

I got nothing against Bush,but you have got to admit he is one of the worst speakers in presidential history.

I hated Clintons guts and thought he was a terrible president,but HE was an excellent speaker.An asshole,but an excellent speaker.I still use that line to this day when accused of banging a nasty bitch......"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

but being a great speaker just means your a good car salesmen, thats why were fucked cause most people you can piss down there shirt and tell them it's raining and they buy it, i remember JFK he became president for the same reason i started a band, to get laid, you can tell kerry's not concerned with pussie look at what he's hittin, its more of a power trip for him, he says whatever you want to hear, at least GW said he was gonna kick saddams ass and stuck too it, if anything neither george nor senior were wishy washy, i swear i wouldnt drop the soap around kerry he just reaks of homosexuality......

but being a great speaker just means your a  good car salesmen, thats why were fucked cause most people you can piss down there shirt and tell them it's raining and they buy it, i remember JFK he became president for the same reason i started a band, to get laid, you can tell kerry's not concerned with pussie look at what he's hittin, its more of a power trip for him, he says whatever you want to hear, at least GW said he was gonna kick saddams ass and stuck too it, if anything neither george nor senior were wishy washy, i swear i wouldnt drop the soap around kerry he just reaks of homosexuality......

For what that bitch is worth...I'd be hitten that too.Sorry but money is money,I'll make sure I stop by and see you when I'm out cruising my Lambo Duece!

Right about now other leaders in the world are saying---Are you f-cking kidding me!!!!!!!

no they fucking laughed there asses off when we tried clinton for getting his dick sucked, while they got endless pussie to choose from..... when carter and clinton were president i never payed so much godamm tax, clinton poped off a missle at saddam and missed and said "oh well" kerry says he can fix it all, im telling you all so can I, all this shit is easyer said than done, kerry said he would just send more special opps troops in and it would be over, how full of shit he is, nobody knows what the f*ck there looking for over there, a soldier was handing out candy to kids today in iraq and got blown fuckin up, kerry doesnt know shit about running this country