The debate

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow Kerry clearly won the debate and now the BHQ bush crowd is grabbing for anything to put down Kerry. Tell ya's what, Bush's past is just as fucked up, if not more, than Kerrys. Now I ask you all to take down all your preconcieved notions about both guys..... pretend you've never heard of these guys before and stick to the thread topic. Who would you vote for based on this debate ?

Edited by Meat

I don't know,I'd have to give this one to Kerry,I think he was a much better speaker.They need to get Bush some cue cards for the next debate and will see if he can win the next one.

Thats his only downfall,he looks like a retard when he speaks,what was with all the faces he was making?Looks lke he was squeezing out a turd.

Edited by Nightrider

Did you get a load of that ugly ass bar whore Kerry is married to> Good grief if I had her money, I'd spruce it up a bit.....not to mention buy a new "hair system" of my own :huh:

on the other side of the coin ol george must be packin cause his ol lady's got a pretty good sized crapper on her, looks like it would hold a mile of dick, at least we know bush has some nuts, maybe thats what it takes to run a country, just some fuckin balls........

I don't know,I'd have to give this one to Kerry,I think he was a much better speaker.They need to get Bush some cue cards for the next debate and will see if he can win the next one.

Thats his only downfall,he looks like a retard when he speaks,what was with all the faces he was making?Looks lke he was squeezing out a turd.

yeah but picture some cocksmoke comin to your job and telling your boss how everything youve done he can do better, like i said talk is cheap, this asshole has a history of back steppin on everything he's ever said or done go back to the 70's and listen to his bullshit any f*ck can step up and say he's gonna make everything all better, im just not ready to gamble on the fact that Kerry's the second coming of Christ, just the fact that kerry would have let saddam torture and kill fuckers cause he aint here doing it, dont make it right, hitler never hurt us either, but someone needed to kick his ass....