My truck smells like ass

txblueshee

My truck has been through quite a bit of shit in it's life... now when I leave it parked for more than a day with the windows up it smells like ass...... more like rotten snatch/grease/beer mix fart.gif . I've vaccumed it.. febreezed the shit outa it, everything short of a detail job. I know i'm not alone on this.... any of you know a trick/product to make my truck smell good again?

Mike

My truck has been through quite a bit of shit in it's life... now when I leave it parked for more than a day with the windows up it smells like ass...... more like rotten snatch/grease/beer mix

Mike

haha dude i am in class and when i read that rotten snatch comment i started laughing. :lol:

My truck smells like a grease pit. All of my trucks have. My truck gets so stinky some times it literally kills one of thoe pine tree things in about 2 days, well....its smells like cinnamon apples, old coffee and grease then.

Febreeze has worked, also, getting the carpet, seats and seat belts shampooed helps. But I think once that sweet sweet smell of my shop permeates the fabric, and soaks into the seat foam, I'm screwed.

There is a product sold in auto parsts stores that is made to spray in all of your HVAC ducting to kill bacteria growth. It works great and smells like a mix between oranges and lemons. Thats where the ass smell the was migrating through out my truck was coming from. A jumbo tree on the mirror won't hurt either.

:flush:

try a fish under the back seat. that will probably get rid of the beer smell. :confused:

LMAO :lol: , It would, too.

I never thought of it before, but maybe try leaving a couple boxes of arm and hammer baking soda in there.

FireHead, do you know what that stuff is called, for the AC vents? I need to get some of that stuff. I get like a moldy odor from my vents in my semi, when I turn the AC on. It's enough to make me live with the heat and sweat my ass off.

this is a staged attack, first shampoo the carpet and seats even the headliner

then, frebreeze the hell out of it one day, kinda like a ant bomb in a house

next, get some of those invent air freshners, along with those ones that come in a can

and clean ur ass every once n awhile ;) , let us know how it works