East coast guys up for Glamis?

JTQuad

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably won't get there until the 16th or 17th.

312808[/snapback]

I will be out there for the 19-21 Arrival time should be around 1 am on the 19th :cheers: See you out there! I'm probably camping with Wallrat's group but I'm sure I'll be around :)

Will be good to see you all again.

Oh wait, that is if my truck is running decent, I barley made it to work this morning...

Edited by Justintoxicated

JTQuad what time and date would you be crossing the Arizona California (I-10)border,its because i work at the California Agriculture Station just after you cross over the Colordo River in to California,Will you be with the guy thats driving the truck with the quads because i just want to say hi :) .I will be out in Glamis on the 18,and 19,see you guys out there :headbang: .

Im not driving the trailers, sorry. We are flying into san diego then to get rv's in santee then to glamis. We wil be at pad 2 tha 14th to the 21st. Stop over and say whats up to us Also to Smokin, JKJK, Banchetta and john, It was a pleasure meeting you all yesterday cant wait till next monday. Later - JT

P.S. To anyone that doesnt know, They are filming us for a documentary on how we go from ny to ca just to ride the sand dunes and hang out. It would also be cool to meet up with you guys and be a good story how we all met on here! By the way here is the link to Brett's last video he filmed http://www.bikersden.com/TopSellersCatID150Product.aspx

Edited by JTQuad

Im not driving the trailers, sorry. We are flying into san diego then to get rv's in santee then to glamis. We wil be at pad 2 tha 14th to the 21st. Stop over and say whats up to us Also to Smokin, JKJK, Banchetta and john, It was a pleasure meeting you all yesterday cant wait till next monday. Later - JT

P.S. To anyone that doesnt know, They are filming us for a documentary on how we go from ny to ca just to ride the sand dunes and hang out. It would also be cool to meet up with you guys and be a good story how we all met on here! By the way here is the link to Brett's last video he filmed http://www.bikersden.com/TopSellersCatID150Product.aspx

318296[/snapback]

AWESOME!! But, who are "They"?? :huh: