East coast guys up for Glamis?

JTQuad

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to, Thats something I have always wasned to do is get out to the west coast dunes.

I did it last year for the first time.....you won't regret it..I'm a definate, so you won't be alone from Maine... :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
me and my buddy are down just want a little more information about it like is there a group driving or flying together whats the deal?

jtquad is supposed to get a trucking company to ship a lot of our quads out there. If it doesn't work out, then I'm driving down w/ a trailer and will be hauling some....so whats the story so far JT??? We have to start to get this think going. Its only a few months away....Can we camp in the dunes like Dumont? Outhouses? Or are we getting a campground somewhere??

Hey Jason if your driving out I would be willing to pay you to haul my quad if you have room. I have started looking into shipping it out, but if you got room that would be awesome(no offence JT but Upstate NY from Maine is to far to drop it off). How about Dayton next weekend or coming down to Wells. We have alot of trails and pits to ride, but nothing as nice as Dayton.

Hey Jason if your driving out I would be willing to pay you to haul my quad if you have room. I have started looking into shipping it out, but if you got room that would be awesome(no offence JT but Upstate NY from Maine is to far to drop it off). How about Dayton next weekend or coming down to Wells. We have alot of trails and pits to ride, but nothing as nice as Dayton.

Sounds good, where in wells?

so whats the word me and my buddy are defenitly in, hey Banchetta i was thinking about MAYBE driving so let me know but thats a last chance call. what about getting a little motorhome or even like a conversion van does anyone know of a specific company thats around where we are landing, i guess San Diego idk but i'm def down just let me know the deal?

Guys, Sorry to dissappear for a bit i drove down here to Florida to get some jetskiing done. Ill be back at my desk Nov 1. Then We will get all the arrangments done. Im on a friends computer tonight so i only have a few minutes. Ill have FULL Deatails on the trip on the first. The frist group is at glamis now. I am using the same trailer company for the Feb trip. Talk to everyone on the 1st. If anyone has any questions before then, My cell is 914-799-5558 Thanks and i cant wait to get it going - JT

I spoke to the trailer company today and as soon as they get back from the halloween trip ( hopefully today or tommorrow), They will work the detaisl out with me. The dates are Feb 16- 23 as of now. Ill know more within a few more days. Sorry its taking this long but im at the truck companies mercy. Ill keep everyone posted. - JT