East coast guys up for Glamis?

JTQuad

I'll be there prez weekend. Camped out in the dunes near Gecko/78. About 200 yards out from where JT is talking about going. Actually its looking more and more like that will be my first trip after rebuilding my entire engine. If the shee doesn't come together though I'll always have the yfz as backup. Rules are the same as Dumont so all you guys that went to roostfest know all about it. There's camping permits right off of Gecko road...$25 for a week I think or $90 for the year.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

:cheers:

I'm getting things all planed and finalized. Quad is all apart right now to go through everything. I don't want to get to California and have something stupid break. Jason, I'll give you a call about the RV and stuff.

300916[/snapback]

:cheers: Rv is already paid for and ready to be picked up!!!! I still have to get plane tickets though.... :unsure:

Sweet, I did my plane tickets friday they were down form 300 to 200 Jet blue. Id try them first. Im landing in sandiego 11:55 am on the 14th. El monte RV has 20 RV's rented for our group this is going to be some Convoy. Im going to staret a new post soon listing everything we are bringing and keep editing it as we go. I already have agenerator and some basic tools. Ill keep eveyone posted, we load on the 5th thats a month and 3 days!!!! Later - JT

Also guys, my sponsorship for the Hq has run out on the 28th but dont worry, Im not going anywhere lol. The trip is pretty much booked so im not going to advertise till around june again. Just lettign everyone know Im not going anywhere with your deposits once you see the sponsorship run out lol - JT

Sweet,  I did my plane tickets friday they were down form 300 to 200 Jet blue. Id try them first. Im landing in sandiego 11:55 am on the 14th.  El monte RV has 20 RV's rented for our group this is going to be some Convoy. Im going to staret a new post soon listing everything we are bringing and keep editing it as we go. I already have  agenerator and some basic tools. Ill keep eveyone posted, we load on the 5th thats a month and 3 days!!!! Later - JT

301213[/snapback]

Jet blue?? What site did you get those prices at? or number? Thanks

Look forward to seeing all of you guys that where out here for roostfest i will be there for sure i am looking back through some of the post you guys staying off gecko do you know which pad or where, Should not be hard to find 20 rented rv camped by each other

Jet blue?? What site did you get those prices at? or number? Thanks

301305[/snapback]

I got mine through Southwest leaving from Manchester Airport on the 16th and return on the 21st. Total was $276 but you don't have to mess around with Logan Airport and the parking is free.

Edited by jon370

Look forward to seeing all of you guys that where out here for roostfest  i will be there for sure i am looking back through some of the post you guys staying off gecko do you know which pad or where, Should not be hard to find 20 rented rv camped by each other

301473[/snapback]

Any T-shirts this year???? The Roostfest ones come out really nice. Bringing the youngins this year, so make sure you get x-small.... :cheers: