East coast guys up for Glamis?

JTQuad

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also lets start adding up the total number of guys coming. Ill keep editing this post so just post up your total in your groups Thanks - JT

P.S. Also please pm me the full names of everyone in your group. I need machine info as well please.

25ft motorhome reserved today form the 14th - 21st $798.50 Im all set - JT

280046[/snapback]

How many beds does that one have? What size? I just rented a 31' w/ 4 double beds, so you could sleep 4-8 people...It cost $1250 w/ 300 miles, tax, etc...

What's up jt i was wondering if it's cool if one of my other buddies comes also so that would make 3 in my party, if not it's cool as long as me and myboy are going .

IF the other kid comes i was just going to get a bigger camper if there are any left when i called last week the lady helping me was like let me guess your with the NEW YORK CREW and i was like yea why, and she said that already 60 people reserved campers were gonna have a f*&cking blast. i'll give u a shout tomorrow and see how things are coming later jt.