mrmatt

mrmatt I have tried to contact you about doing my swingarm work for me since you are so good and have done it before. If you are interested in doing mine then please contact me through reply or through my email adress at williamjernigan@hotmail.com PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL AND YOUR PRICE. THANKS.

mrmatt I appreciate your response and I wish I would have cought you before you stoped. Do you know anyone else on this site or someone personally that will do it and is experienced. If so then please contact me at my email adress williamjernigan@hotmail.com Also I know that in the past you charged $100 plus shipping. Now I know that you are so to speak in retirment but I will be willing to pay you double because I know that it is worth the money. Every aftermarket swingarm is like $600 and up. If you are interested then please contact me at my email thanks.

The extra money offer won't help. That approach has been tried before. There are a number of reasons why I quit cutting these down. Most importantly, it was taking too much of my time. There is a reason why aftermarket swingarms cost $550+. I now understand this. I don't know for sure, but I have heard that Quicksand Motorsports will shorten stock swingarms. Here is their website:

http://www.quicksandmotorsports.com/