Grab Bar

reded

My AC has taillight tabs. Although my AC front bumper and grab bar ddin't fit for shit when I bought them. My DG skid plate also doesn't fit. Everything that I have ever bought from PRM fits and looks great. They are the only company I will buy any fabricated Aluminum product from again.

:flush:

Anyone tried to install an AC grab bar? Stupid things don't even have mounting brackets for tail light. WTF? Anybody got a stocker thats decent they wanna sell, I've had it with this no lining up non mountable MOFO.

Dude just cut your losses and buy on from PRM. I bought from AC and I managed to rigg up a way to make my light work. Later on I got one from PRM and there is no comparision between the two. Don't buy the AC nerf bars either, big mistake.

Did you hear, ac started making frames and a-arms.

j/k... Man that'd be some messed up sh!t. :wacko: They can't get anything straight.

:lol: lmfao It would probably line up line my old frame did after I wrecked. Only 3 wheels were touching the ground after that.

My buddy just bought an Armadillo from RMATV and it fit great and included a bracket for the light, cheep too. It has a spot for six-pack cooler and small gas can and cost him the same as my Maeir six pack rack that mounts to the stock grab bar (I bought from a stealership :shootself: ).

As far as bumpers go...the AC's def have a hard time ligning up. But the nerfs....I have to differ in opinion. I had a buddy hit a pole hidden behind a bush. He was riding a dirt road and tried going around a pot hole....decided to put his tire up on the edge of the road. but when he did, he hit a post that was cemented into the ground. The pole sheared off his bumper, and a-arms and when it hit the AC nerf, it ricoched off. He ate shit....obviously....but with only a twisted ankle and a bruised up shoulder.

We found the shock spring aprox 50 yards away from the wreck site.....he said he was in 4th gear.

If he didnt have nerfs on, he would have taken off his leg....or just ripped it to shreads. Either way, those AC's saved us a hospital visit.

AC nerfs for life......