"Loading Up"

bansha60

For some reason my right cylinder isnt firing consistanly, it loads up with fuel hardcore, but yet my left side is firing fine, it runs on race fuel and I run Klotz oil. Now, I can only get it to start if I pull start it. It sounds to me like i'm loosing compression, but it dosent lack any power once the cylinder starts to fire right??. Is that what is happening or what?

Have you changed your plug....it might be fouled...try new plug caps or first, switch your plug wires to see if it switches the side that doesnt fire. Also if you have a buddy with a shee, borrow his coil and try it. Clean pilot jets. And take your reeds off and clean them. I once had a problem with the oil sticking to my reeds (maxim castor) and it would not run right untill I reved it sky high..

Hey all,

I had a similar problem once... It turns out I had a wire rubbing up against my frame and shorting itself out. Once I found the bare wire and taped her up it was good as new.

Check all your wires... I belive mine was coming from the stator...but it was a while ago...

Nick