Damn the luck...

sredish

Dammit. I was wanting to bump my compression up a little more and was sure I had 22cc domes in the bizatch. I ordered some 21s from Dave a couple weeks ago and wanted to put them on after the last race. Well, I'm just now getting to it, took it all off, and I have 21s in the ho, so I need some 20s. I guess I'll just cover her up and have Dave overnight me a couple or something. Dammit. I don't want to put it all back together and then take it apart again when the domes get here. bangheadbangheadbanghead:cry:

Oh well, just wanted to vent a little. :yank:

My compression was just at 145-152 (my compression tester SUCKS)psi when I rebuilt her.... I live in van alstyne.

Mike

Van Alstyne, no shit. Do you know or ride with anyone from around here?? Why don't you go up to Lake Murray or something with me sometime.

I'll get some new tags on the trailer this week... I could make a run up to murray next weekend.

Mike

I'll pm you with my phone number. I ride at least once a week, usually twice. Sometimes Murray, sometimes Bulcher up out of Muenster. Don't know many the other direction except for Bonham which I've heard sucks and gets really small quick. We'll definitly have to go ride, i didn't realize you lived so close. How old are you?

I don't know if I'll get my handlebars back in time for the upcoming weekend, I should though. Not sure if you were talking about this weekend or next. I haven't ridden a lot of tracks around here, but am planning to make it to the one they call the North Fourty over in sherman. Supposed to be alright, and I like to hit the tracks to do some suspension dialing.

Dammit. I was wanting to bump my compression up a little more and was sure I had 22cc domes in the bizatch. I ordered some 21s from Dave a couple weeks ago and wanted to put them on after the last race. Well, I'm just now getting to it, took it all off, and I have 21s in the ho, so I need some 20s. I guess I'll just cover her up and have Dave overnight me a couple or something. Dammit. I don't want to put it all back together and then take it apart again when the domes get here. bangheadbangheadbanghead:cry:

Oh well, just wanted to vent a little. :yank:

I have a set sitting of 20's setting in the garage, pm me if you want them.

Thanks Blue, I'm gonna check UPS this morning because Dave, aka dlnoss, was going to overnight some to me yesterday, so they should be in the shitbox today. I'll know in the next hour. If it don't work out, then I'll pm you some info.

Thanks again for the offer. B)

Mine with 21s was around 128 even on both jugs

mine @165 or so.Scott U need that high comp. if ur going to be racing CC j/k lol

As much $$ as U got for that expensive fuel....shouldn't be a thing..haha