Racism

ellison445

I dont understand why "blacks" still get mad becuase some people may be racist yet they are the only ones that have a cable channel specifically for their race. BET (black entertainment television). If you notice it is ok for a black to call another black a niga but its not if you are a white person. I think that if anyone is racist it is black people. Personally I dont mind colored people. I have never had a problem with them. However I dont like mexicans. If not liking mexicans is racism then yes I am racist. The sad thing is that some of my best friends were mexicans.

That brings back a memory...

The most "racist" thing I ever did was at school (MSU). They had this group in the dorms named The Black Caucus. Of course, folks of all walks of life were allowed to attend. We tried, but were encouraged to leave, and our hall director forced my 2 hall-mates and I to have a talk with her about what we did. We were like.. what the hell.

Anyway, so we tried to start a group called The White Caucus (open to all folks, of course) but got severely shot down by the Hall Director Nazi... threatening disciplinary action if we continued. The Black Caucus got quite a bit of funds... which, incidently, always went to pizza parties and such that none of us could attend without being talked to by the Hall Nazi. When we tried to start our group and asked for funds... that was the coup de gr

Racism will fester as long as blacks and mexicans and others that were BORN in this country or are CITIZENS of this country refer to themselves by hyphenated terms.

African-American

Mexican-American

Polish-American

Asian-American

The list goes on. WE ARE ALL AMERICANS. Period end of the fucking discussion. This shit is just as bad at Sexism, Why does a black man deserve a job over me if he scored lower or didn't perform the job better than me? Because of equal rights?

Why does a female deserve to get a job over me because she could pass the lowered standards for women.

Because of equal rights? How the f*ck is that shit equal. I will tell you all right now, if some woman (no offense here Brooke) got a job as a firefigher because she passed a lower standard exam than I or any other male had to take, I would be highly pissed off and worry wether this girl can carry my 6'2" 175lb ass out of a burning building when the time comes.

You want equal rights THAN START ACTING LIKE YOU DO MOTHERFUCKERS!

Kiss the rings BITCH I'M OUT!

i gotta go do 90 days at the local "facility" next week for a DWI, so all colors will be my friends :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: as long as they give me thieir milks :jesterlaugh: ED like father like son

Edited by ehall1