do you know your elevation?

i found this cool site that tells you your whole outfit. its got the elevation, longitude latitude, house holds per zip code, the population count of hispanooo's. every thing. though it might come in usefull for jetting.

http://www.areacodeworld.com/lookup.asp

Edited by United Pot Smoker

CITY FORT WORTH

STATE TX

AREA_CODE 817

CITY_ALIAS_NAME SAGINAW

CITY_TYPE P

COUNTY_NAME TARRANT

COUNTY_FIPS 439

TIME_ZONE 6

DAY_LIGHT_SAVING Y

LATITUDE 32.8765

LONGITUDE -97.4125

ELEVATION 677

PERSONS_PER_HOUSEHOLD 2.66

ZIPCODE_POPULATION 20644

COUNTIES_AREA 864

HOUSEHOLDS_PER_ZIPCODE 7700

WHITE_POPULATION 17782

BLACK_POPULATION 286

HISPANIC_POPULATION 2242

INCOME_PER_HOUSEHOLD 56233

AVERAGE_HOUSE_VALUE 93700

Edited by banshee76179

ZIP_CODE 85233

CITY GILBERT

STATE AZ

AREA_CODE 480

CITY_TYPE P

COUNTY_NAME MARICOPA

COUNTY_FIPS 013

TIME_ZONE 7

DAY_LIGHT_SAVING N

LATITUDE 33.3486

LONGITUDE -111.8083

ELEVATION 1082

PERSONS_PER_HOUSEHOLD 2.63

ZIPCODE_POPULATION 37909

COUNTIES_AREA 9204

HOUSEHOLDS_PER_ZIPCODE 13352

WHITE_POPULATION 31386

BLACK_POPULATION 1024

HISPANIC_POPULATION 5047

INCOME_PER_HOUSEHOLD 68618

AVERAGE_HOUSE_VALUE 157300

MSA 6200

CBSA 38060

Black population of 7. :lol: I'm not a racist or anything, but that is such a small number I found it funny. I don't ever see any black people around either. I will say it says 241 hispanics, and I know that doesn't count the illegals, cause there's gotta 250 within about 2 miles of me. :lol: White is 8262.

Im at 580' info from weather bug They also have 4 animated weather radars  to choose  from. Helps out alot if you work outdoors.

What is AWS WeatherBug?

WeatherBug is an software program powered by AWS WeatherNet that provides weather updates (for American cities) from a small icon in the systray. WeatherBug gives you current weather conditions, your local weather report, and storm alerts, however the free version is ad-supported containing both banner and pop-up ads. It also installs a My Search toolbar.

Is WeatherBug Spyware?

According to their website, Weatherbug is not spyware, however it is adware. It does not monitor, collect data or 'spy' on its user base, however the program is considered adware since the free version is ad-supported. You can read more about why Weatherbug is not considered spyware by clicking here.

In fact, Weatherbug sent me the following email explaining their position on spyware and why WeatherBug is not considered spyware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WeatherBug does not monitor, collect data or 'spy' on its user base. If a software program is implying or reporting that WeatherBug is 'spyware', it is incorrect.

WeatherBug is incapable of tracking your overall web use or deciphering anything on your hard drive. WeatherBug has no functionality to determine what you were doing/where you were surfing before you opened your WeatherBug program - or where you go after using the WeatherBug.

With computer privacy a vital issue for so many people, we want to assure you that WeatherBug, in addition to being spyware-free, is committed to helping our millions of users understand how to remove spyware from their computers, if they desire to do so.

Spyware, as defined by CNET, generally refers to any technology that gathers personal information about your computer's configuration, your surfing/shopping habits - including information like Web sites you've visited, your IP address, and your computer's host name.

WeatherBug does none of these things. In addition, we require any software that is offered with WeatherBug to also be spyware-free.

In addition, while we, like MSN and a host of other free software, are supported by advertisers, we do not do have any way of knowing who the individual users are when we track clicks on our own pages. The user is not required to put in their name when they register- we only need a zip code to find the closest weather station to their home. The only reason we need to track clicks on pages is to determine if our server capabilities are getting too low and need to add new servers, which I

Edited by thecabinboy

Thats cool how it comes up with all that stuff.I thought my elevation was alomst 1700 feet,guess i been wrong this whole time. <_<

ZIP_CODE 15440

CITY GIBBON GLADE

STATE PA

AREA_CODE 724

CITY_TYPE P

COUNTY_NAME FAYETTE

COUNTY_FIPS 051

TIME_ZONE 5

DAY_LIGHT_SAVING Y

LATITUDE 39.7297

LONGITUDE -79.5912

ELEVATION 981