NEXT MOD?

SUBZERO25099

I HAVE A 1999 SHE SHE WITH A +4 DEGREE KEY, BOYESEN CARBON FIBER REEDS, 1/2" REED BLOCK SPACERS, K & N AIR FILTER, NO AIR BOX, DYNA JET KIT, STOCK BORE AND NO PORTING, FMF SST PIPES AND SILENCERS(POWER CORE), STOCK CARBS. I DO A LOT OF WOODS RIDING USUALLY IN 2-4 GEAR THE MOST. WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE NEXT MOD OF THE THESE 3, OR BEST COMBO OF 2 OF THE 3, BOYESEN RAD VALVE, SHAVED HEAD .030, LIGHTNED FLYWHEEL. THANKS

JESSE

Right now you have more thean enough power to get you through the woods.... now you need a machine that can get your through faster. I would start making chassis mods b4 I did anything else to the motor (well a shaved head or cool-head wouldn't hurt). Depening on how wide your woods are (which if your hittin 3rd and 4th there prolly not very tight) get you a set of +1 or +2 a-arms, some good shocks, -2 arm, anit-vibe steering stem and a tougher axle. What about your tires?? You still running on the stock shits?

Mike

NO I HAVE SOME RAZOR 2'S ON IT, HOOKS OK, BUT I REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THE EXTRA POWER BECAUSE I AM A BIGGER GUY ABOUT 230 - 250, SO IT REALLY SCREAMS HARD FOR A LITTLE GUY BUT I PUT SOME XTRA LOAD ON IT, BUT I THINK I NEED SOME MORE POWER TO GET ME UP TO SPEED A LITTLE FASTER. SO IS IT BELIEVED THAT I SHOULD SHAVE THE HEAD FIRST?? WILL THAT BE SOMETHING THAT IS A JAW DROPPER WHEN IT GETS DONE??

Well, I sent you a PM on the mods, if that's the route you wanna go. now, I am a "larger" individual myself. Tipping the scale at 230. You NEED some suspension mods. Some new shocks will make you :dance: . Definitely needed. What's all the power in the world, if you can't keep the bike from getting squirrely? Trust me, it will help immensely. Next, a shortened swingarm is a Godsend on a shee. Another mod that will make you :whoa: at why you didn't do it earlier. You have a good start on the bike. A lightened flywheel, IMHO you will like in the woods. Others, don't think so...... I Love mine, everywhere I ride. Wakes up the much needed throttle response....... And the head mod, will give a you a little more punch down low..... :cheers:

You might want to buy a capslock key first!

But really, shaving the head and a port job can do wonders. If you ride in the woods though you might want to go with some suspension mods first, because you said you never leave 4th gear so why would you want to make it go faster?