if you see fit chicks, what would you do to impres

xt45

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get off of it walk around to the back of it,pull it by its grab bar,and slowly thrust my hips towards it.and for shits and giggles give it a slap on its fender

that usualy does it for chicks,either makes them hot or think im a nut :blink:

:jesterlaugh:

HAHA!

get off of it walk around to the back of it,pull it by its grab bar,and slowly thrust my hips towards it.and for shits and giggles give it a slap on its fender

that usualy does it for chicks,either makes them hot or think im a nut :blink:

xxrotflmao.gif

a girl was driving by our field and my friend was getting a wheelie on his raptor and he put it on the grab bar showing off for her :lol:

Edited by Banshee~

you would would be shocked how little any female gives two shits about what you can do on a quad. I don't think any woman ever has been impressed by how far somebody could wheelie on anything. It is just a formula for disaster, someone trying to show off for a girl and in the end they just end up laughing at you because you wrecked right in front of them. Trust me on this one, my woman rides and she just really is thinking inside her head everytime somebody tries to pull off a stunt < "god I hope you wreck, you would look like such a tool" I am not trying to bring you down or anything, women do not really give a shit about this stuff; you may think that they do, but they don't.

you would would be shocked how little any female gives two shits about what you can do on a quad. I don't think any woman ever has been impressed by how far somebody could wheelie on anything. It is just a formula for disaster, someone trying to show off for a girl and in the end they just end up laughing at you because you wrecked right in front of them. Trust me on this one, my woman rides and she just really is thinking inside her head everytime somebody tries to pull off a stunt < "god I hope you wreck, you would look like such a tool" I am not trying to bring you down or anything, women do not really give a shit about this stuff; you may think that they do, but they don't.

Shit man... the ladies just drop the panties when they see the front tires 'skyin on the big red.

Mike

If I wasn't married I'd probably do a bunch of feet over the handlebar wheelies, some burnouts, some 2 wheel motion... maybe build a jump and do some cool tricks like a heel clicker, maybe a Laz E Boy, you know...shit like that....And I'd scream "HEY LOOK AT ME!" the whole time.

Then when I was done I'd probably park it next to my SL, which sometimes works too