Oil on end of pipe?

deathmetal5150

Hey guys got a question for a buddy of mine. His banshee runs great, but on the left pipe it smokes a good bit more than the right, also when done riding i checked on his pipe and at the very end there's a little bit of oil sitting there. First thing that came to mind was maybe a crank seal, but im not sure. Bike runs great, both pipes are hot, a rather new top end on it, etc. Im wondering what else it could be, and how serious this is. Its just enough on the end of the pipe to notice, let me know what you think!

The pipes are FMF fatty golds, so you think its possible they're packed up on that side? If its not that nor the crank seal what else could it be? I was thinking also maybe a slight out of adjustment carb on that side, but again, ill leave it up to the experts here, im just learning the tricks to the banshee's :)

by the way, the same bike has been sitting for quite a while, 2 months or so but even when it was out before, the pipe smoked a lot more on that side as well. You can rub your finger on the end of the pipe and get a good amount of soot/oil/etc. Anyways let me know what you think

Edited by deathmetal5150