what was your senior quote?

ok if no one else has heard of this im gonna sound like an idiot...but...

do kids still do that little rhyme for every class, mine was "life is good, rock n roll, drink bacardi smoke a bowl, sex is fun sex is great, we're the class of '98!"

i know my sister's class had one, and the class below mine did...i dont remember them though.

i dont remember what i put for a quote with my senior pic. just piss all your teachers off by putting "knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss" or some shit like that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If at 1st you don't succeed,...f*ck IT!

Actually, I don't remember ours to be honest with ya; but I do know that my senior year, homecoming song was "All of my Love" & we even had some Zeppelin at our graduation...doesn't get no better than that! :lol:B) But then again, I graduated with a whopp'n class of 16 too...whole graduation ceremony was only like 45 minutes. :D:cheers:

If at 1st you don't succeed,...f*ck IT!

Actually, I don't remember ours to be honest with ya; but I do know that my senior year, homecoming song was "All of my Love" & we even had some Zeppelin at our graduation...doesn't get no better than that! :lol:B) But then again, I graduated with a whopp'n class of 16 too...whole graduation ceremony was only like 45 minutes. :D:cheers:

My class had 80 in it and our ceromony lasted 4.5 fuckin hours :shootself: ...I was like alright, WHERES THE BEER!?!?!?

Mike

My class had 80 in it and our ceromony lasted 4.5 fuckin hours :shootself: ...I was like alright, WHERES THE BEER!?!?!?

Same here, 84 or 85 I think, though we had already broken into the tap long before our ceremony started. Just the way we were... :headbang:

Edited by sredish

"If the women dont find ya handsom... They should at least find ya handy" Red Green...

:D

"Real motors dont need valves"

"Theres no replacement for displacement"

holy shit..lol we watched that show over and over when we had substiutes in auto...noone else has ever mentioned that show..i have never heard anyone other than my auto teach talk about it...