banshee?

Jnatali420

ok i have about 1600 saved up.....i was going to put it into my 2001 banshee and port and polish it, 4mm long rod, and v-force reeds

BUT my new boss has an 89 banshee for sale..it has old school fmfs on it, awesome plastic (factory), bored .40 over and all new stock 400ex tires on it. he drag races w/ his drag bike but doesnt have any time to trail ride anymore. this bike has had 3 tanks of gas run through it in 3 years. it looks almost mint. all the brakes work, all bearings are good. compression is there....he is selling it for 2500 but said he would sell it to me for 1800. sould i wait a week for the pay check and buy the shee or spend the money on my banshee now?

if i do buy this banshee now then over the winter i a making my 2001 a strick drag bike and going w/ the 7mm stroker.....what to do what to do :wacko::confused:

buy this banshee now then over the winter i a making my 2001 a strick drag bike and going w/ the 7mm stroker.....what to do what to do 

Thats exactly what Id do. Id love to have another shee... :bolt:

:o I would most definitely go broke if I had two. Hell, I can barely afford the one, but it sure as hell would be fun to have two, especially if you race and beat the hell out of one then you'll have one to use when your not working on the other like nater said.

I had tow 2000 shees back in 2001 for about 6 months and then I kept the better of the two and sold the other... I had just that problem. couldnt afford two...

but it was nice when I blew up my good one I still had one to ride