retard neighbor

racer

I love when the conversation starts out with something like "So how fast does it go, 90-100mph?" or something like "How fast does it go?" :wacko:

Usually I just start talking about the muffler bearings and what color powerband it has and see if they act like I know what I'm talking about.

What color powerband, hell even I know that one.... blue right?? :jesterlaugh:

I love when the conversation starts out with something like "So how fast does it go, 90-100mph?" or something like "How fast does it go?" :wacko:

Usually I just start talking about the muffler bearings and what color powerband it has and see if they act like I know what I'm talking about.

What colour powerband it has? thats awesome :rotflmao:

I love when the conversation starts out with something like "So how fast does it go, 90-100mph?" or something like "How fast does it go?"  :wacko:

What colour powerband it has? thats awesome :rotflmao:

:lol: you never geard that before? WTF? :whoa:

i just went and talked to the guy. he is dumb. no so much dumb but cheap, he went to a graphics company locally and had them remake the yamaha stickers on his fender so that he wouldnt have to buy them from the dealer. then he tried to tell me that trinity racing was in guthrie ok. im pretty sure when i got my shit done i sent it to anaheim cali, and it came back done. but he was friggin sure its in that small ass town. i just want to hit the guy. then he started to talk about how his hippy friend could rebuild my crank and i was like NO. not happening.